Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • This Mark Kennedy story about undercover policemen
  • TandemJeremy
    Free Member

So the more important point then – is it morally justifiable to spy on non violent protest groups in this way – basic intelligence gathering perhaps but deep cover infiltration like this? is it proportionate and commensurate? is it a good use of resources?

the groups are not going to cause any harm to life and limb – its not the IRA or even the ALF –

hels
    Free Member

Alien Life Forms ??

uselesshippy
    Free Member

They are just trying to beat any form of protest against the goverment with a big stick.
    Alien life forms. 😀

jonahtonto
    Free Member

wrecker your point is childish at best and immoral at worst. only following orders!! the reason Nuremberg is mentioned is because you are not the first imbecile to use that argument and the Nuremberg trials is where that argument ends. people are just skipping to the end.
    what is your point ? that his bosses should be locked up?

wrecker
    Free Member

Jonah, if you want to get personal and tough guy about it take it to PM. Otherwise STFU.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Animal liberation front – known to plant the odd car bomb IIRC

MSP

wrecker – Member

Jonah, if you want to get personal and tough guy about it take it to PM. Otherwise STFU.

😆 😆 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    Animal liberation front – known to plant the odd car bomb IIRC

And the rest. Violent, unpleasant ****s who had no intention of ever doing anything about animal rights. I’ve been on the receiving end of their particular brand of “liberation” and it was no peaceful protest. It hurt animals and people. They are, quite simply, ****s. As in James Blunts.

jonahtonto
    Free Member

sorry wrecker someone told me to say it

yossarian
    Free Member

I’ve got another semi

Northwind

jonah tonto – Member

sorry wrecker someone told me to say it

Good work!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

yossarian – Member

I’ve got another semi

Rachman.

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘This Mark Kennedy story about undercover policemen’ is closed to new replies.