Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • this Kony thing……
  • warton
    Free Member

good point grum, and so eloquently put!

awh
    Free Member

Invisible Children chief executive Ben Keesey told TMZ: “Jason Russell was unfortunately hospitalised yesterday suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition. He is now receiving medical care and is focused on getting better.
    Malnutrition? Think they might need to look up what that word means. Spectacularly poor taste for a charity working in Africa to use that term about their rich ‘story-teller and dreamer’ caught **** in public.

Medically it could be malnutrition, but I would guess that it’s because of his choice to follow a fad/poor diet rather than due to a lack of food because of war, famine, corruption… If you look up (google) malnutrition the first link is for Save the Children Fund, they spend 90% of donations on their programmes helping children, including work in Uganda.

grum
    Free Member

I suspect what they mean is he had too much to drink on an empty stomach.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Do you reckon he resisted arrest or did he come quietly?

Fueled
    Free Member

So Jason Russell has got himself arrested, while Kony remains at large.

That’s one epic fail.

chakaping
    Free Member

Maybe he was malnourished from eating lots of LSD and not enough fruit and veg?

Has nobody pointed the finger at the Ugandan secret service yet though?

Northwind

I’ve been enjoying this facebook sting…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

TMZ has footage of “Kony 2012” honcho Jason Russell in the midst of his naked meltdown in San Diego … pounding his fists in anger and screaming maniacally.

Pounding his fists in anger ? So there you have it, a man innocently pounds his fists in anger and the smut raking media outrageously accuse the poor sod of having a ****.

bwaarp
    Free Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpuB11d0Gog

According to Charlie Brooker the naked crazy dude is also an evangelist.

Figures.

Klunk
    Free Member
    clubber
    Free Member

pounding his fists in anger?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb4eZ7Z5yk8[/video]

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘this Kony thing……’ is closed to new replies.