Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • This is cool (car content)
  • Nooo, the Velsatis was minging.

midlifecrashes

Vel Satis are awesome, want. Seen a few in France and just had to go ask the owner for a play. Huge inside, seats better than a roller.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Heh! Nice, Flashy, nice…

If I am ever very rich, I am going to buy a Rolls Royce and proper pimp it. Y’now, lowered, rubber baynd tyres on phat alloys, spoilers, banging stereo, that sort of thing. Maybe even a MaxPower sticker.

And then drive it round Pimlico, Knightsbridge, Chelsea, where Flashy hangs out. Bustin me choonz dem*.

(*Actually would probbly be a nice bit of Mozart or Bach)

Selecta…

I can imagine the outraged tutting even now. 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I may even go to Defcon Three and raise an eyebrow…! 😉

This, however, is cooler than a penguin’s pantry;

molgrips
    Free Member

I love that turn of phrase 🙂

What is that thing based on? It is cool, in a Dakar racer sort of way.

You’d look a tool trying to park it in the St David’s Centre mind.

EDIT: just made out the word Touareg on the side!

DezB
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    An electric car, seen recently

Charging with the fog lights on? Bit silly that. S’not even foggy.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Christ almighty!

I wish I could edit the title of this thread to “Post pics of the most gopping ugly and plain boring cars you can find” becasue almost without exception that’s what it’s become!

Uncool = Cars we drive becasue we have to, becasue they make sense, becasue they do a job etc. And that’s about 99.99999% of all the cars on the road, and nearly every single car currently in mass production.

To my mind a Prius is just about THE most uncool car there is. Everything it stands for is a lie. It’s simply an environmental con.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What is that thing based on? It is cool, in a Dakar racer sort of way.

Road going version of the Dakar Toerag! WOOT!

To my mind a Prius is just about THE most uncool car there is. Everything it stands for is a lie. It’s simply an environmental con.

+1. An old V8 Range Rover converted to run on LPG is almost certainly more of a tree hugger waggon, but you don’t get to wave your eco-willy around in front of people saying “Look at me, everyone! I’m saving the polar bears! Aren’t I self righteous?”

molgrips
    Free Member

Everything it stands for is a lie. It’s simply an environmental con

NO IT ISN’T!

FFS!

You’ve got absoutely zero evidence for that apart from a load of newsy waffle based on a flawed report sponsored by an oil company. Haven’t you?

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘This is cool (car content)’ is closed to new replies.