Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • this has left me speechless..
  • BoardinBob

my niece has cerebral palsy. she’s a student. she ‘could’ make it up 9 floors of stairs but not that easily. if she felt it was a just cause she would do it. does that mean she’s suddenly no longer disabled?

On his blog he say both he and his brother removed a metal barrier on a central reservation of a dual carriageway to allow protesters to get through. Yet he claimed on television that he was unable to throw anything.

Anarchist scumbag that’s out for trouble regardless of the “cause”

Stoner
    Free Member

does he take sugar though BBSB?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I note that the two examples you give, both involve groups who did not have the right to vote!

So, there is a significant and not so subtle difference from university students…

Many people at the demonstration last week were under 18, and therefore unable to vote, and this new system will affect people who’ve not yet had a chance at ‘democracy’.

Woody
    Free Member

I blame the parents !

Stoner
    Free Member

dont you dare bring genetics into this! 😮

DrJ

my niece has cerebral palsy. she’s a student. she ‘could’ make it up 9 floors of stairs but not that easily. if she felt it was a just cause she would do it. does that mean she’s suddenly no longer disabled?

Not only that, but she deserves a good kicking by the rozzers.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Now, stoner, you’re just being patronising, and I for one am more shocked than a chav in a power station

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘this has left me speechless..’ is closed to new replies.