Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • There is no greater joy
  • derekrides
    Free Member

Than Friday night bike ride…
    A pint by my side and the recent memory of a snow and star filled ride capped off with a pretty girl remarking on my courageous atheletism.
    Lady Gaga in the headphones and the dog chomping crisps, I am content.

Eat your hearts out keyboard bitches.

I may return later once I’ve discovered the answer to the meaning of life at the bottom of this next pint. I’m sure it’ll reveal nothing more to me than the joy of tonight’s ride.

Just thought I’d share it with you from this mobile device, er because I can

IanMunro
    Free Member

I’m watching Come Dine With Me staring JCT, one of the ex big hitters of the UK climbing forum, which is as much fun that I can cope with.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Lady Gaga in the headphones

You were doing well up to that point.

emsz
    Free Member

waiting for your gf to come home on a friday night.

any minute now.

martinhutch

Ian – no way!

When, where how, must see seeeee…..

IanMunro
    Free Member

C4 now!!!

IanMunro
    Free Member

C4 now!!!
    So good, I said it twice.

FarmersChoice
    Free Member

Oh tick tock and ding dong indeed. After work ride with bike buddy, couple of beers, home, Mrs off out with the girls, another mate coming round for beer and the EU nacho mountain. Building a new 29er Saturday.

Mmmm, wasn’t it.

martinhutch

I have set it to record on C4+1 so I can see the full horror of it.

derekrides
    Free Member

Trust a farmer to ruin my bliss with talk of biking obscenity

FarmersChoice
    Free Member

I’m just dipping a toe – just to see.

Drac

Eat your hearts out keyboard bitches.

Hmm! So no one to talk to in the pub?

derekrides
    Free Member

Correct my lame riding girly buddies can’t take the cold up their knickers so I’m tormenting y’all don’t ban me for a couple of minutes more chap, there’s a babe from heaven here thinks I’m engaged in serious communication.

FarmersChoice
    Free Member

Go de-rek, go de-rek.

molgrips
    Free Member

Nicely put.

Drac

Try this, say “hello” to her?

Me I’m having a night in with my 2 girls I’ve not seen them properly for over a week so we’ve ordered pizzas and watching a DVD. Once they’re in bed I’m going to open up the rather specials cheeses I bought this afternoon and a nice bottle of red.

derekrides
    Free Member

She is now talking to some older guy not sure wether he’s related, I’ve let the dog off the lead he’ s done the necessary with his nose, I’m busy trying to seem mildy disinterested whilst typing to y’all. I’ve had another pint, getting dangerously near my not crashing in the bushes on my way home limit when there ain’t ice and snow about. She just smiled again.

molgrips
    Free Member

Facetime?

emsz
    Free Member

She just smiled again

she probably just has wind

nicko74

emsz – Member

She just smiled again

she probably just has wind
    Bravo!

derekrides
    Free Member

Well that’s that back to reality ‘hello Mr (name obscured to protect the innocent) I’m Marissa’s friend ( no 3 daughter) “I thought it was you, good to see people of your age still active…
    I’m wondering where to bury the body.

derekrides
    Free Member

Derek has left the building

andyl
    Free Member

😆

molgrips
    Free Member

Priceless 🙂

geologist
    Free Member

whos this ukc bighitter, all i can see are two old fat blokes, can either of em make it up a mod?

mind you, suppose its the same with mountain biking and the big hitters here 😉

geologist
    Free Member

sorry, being a bit presumptuous, its the girl :), just checked ukc, shes before my time there 😉

IanMunro
    Free Member

I’m not too sure if she actually climbed anything, but given that people’s forum persona tends to be a less censored version of their normal self, you can imagine the level of vitriol she could produce in others and dish out 😀

geologist
    Free Member

hehe absolutley, 🙂 fit though! 🙂

Kevevs
    Free Member

than crisps it’s true.. no greater joy than licking a womans ***** and having her ** your **** on your ******** and bad spellingng!

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘There is no greater joy’ is closed to new replies.