Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The world's gone mad… mad I tell you!
  • swoosh
    Free Member

Was driving to work this morning with the radio on and in the news there was a small item about the winner of Britain’s Got Talent (which for those who didn’t watch it or have a wife who watched it whilst you made dinner was a dog performing tricks to music) is now worth an estimated £10 million! It’s not even a pedeigre as far as I know! And apparently Simon effing Cowel has copyrighted its name. Its fricking name is Pudsey, that’s right, like the frigging Children In Need bear! Does that mean that Children In Need will no longer be able to use the name Pudsey for their bear which they have been using since long before that dog was alive and certainly before anyone gave two hoots who Simon Cowel is!! The dog has also been offered a book deal. I can tell you how that will go: Woof woof, tricks, woof woof, biscuits, woof woof, more tricks, woof woof, meaty chunks, woof woof more bloody tricks, woof woof, bright lights, woof woof, bloody pr1ck with a chest wig and trousers round his neck, woof!!

Like I said, the world has gone MAAAADDDD!!!

Solo
    Free Member

And Breath !.

MrNutt
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhAr_UeroCk[/video]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘The world's gone mad… mad I tell you!’ is closed to new replies.