Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 72 total)
  • The Tea Leaf thread (Time to own up….)
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What was the last thing you stole?

For me, it was a really nice beer glass from a bar last week. I am currently drinking beer from it with only a smidgen of guilt.

You?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You dirty thieving bastard.

Only one step from benefit fraud/genocide I’m afraid. People like you are why this country’s going to the dogs blah blah blah…

<Step away from the Daily Mail, Elfin>

Last thing I stole…

Can’t remember tbh. I’ve had the odd beer glass/clean ashtray from pubs occasionally. I think it’s expected. Speshly the nice ones.

No, dunno. Had an onion that I din’t actually pay for a few weeks ago. But that was only because it had rolled out of he bag with the others, and the checkout lady coon’t be bothered weighing it so she stuck it in with the rest. I’m sure the pair of us are going to hell.

Oh well.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆

sweepy
    Free Member

I shoplifted a small item from a well known outdoor shop, its a once in a blue moon thing for me, and just for the buzz.

scaredypants

couple of hearts in the last week

mrchrispy

i last stole 2nd base

molgrips
    Free Member

Time, from work I suppose. Hours spent on STW are not really hours working… 😳

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et9EJVE7eoo[/video]

nickc

A huge, and I mean huge, pepper mill from a well known pizza chain. Only ’cause my mate bet me fifty pence that i wouldn’t.

You ain’t seen me, right?

iDave
    Free Member

I stole your honey, like I stole your bike…….

slimtubing
    Free Member

About 14 years ago I went through a phase of changing the prices on nice bottles of red in the ulverston Booths supermarket. The awful thing is my ex-Gfs mother used to think this was genius, I wouldn’t put it past her to have done it too.

Kevevs
    Free Member

If someone leaves a 5 pack of jumbo

Kevevs
    Free Member

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What, Kev? What?

Do you even know yourself?

Bunnyhop

Not me (I’m too honest) but hubby stole a parasol from some bar in Balham.

Kevevs
    Free Member

sorry! lol… if someone leaves a five pack of (paid for) jumbo kit kats in an asda trolley and **** off. and you, as an asda employee, finds said kitkats. is it wrong to share your bounty with said employees?

scaredypants

is it wrong to share your bounty with said employees?

Duuuuh!?!
    Of course it’s wrong – can’t you eat five jumbo kit kats unaided ?
    [edit] WAIT – I see, you scoffed the kitkats but shared a bounty? Fair enough, those things are too coconutty to keep to yerself

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

A Rocky Mountain off a rack near where i started a route

Kevevs
    Free Member

I had 3 and just come off my break.

I, erm, stole a few books from WH Smiths in Kings Cross cos my girlfriend at the time dared me to. She was a reader! I was in love.

The audacity Elfinsafety has to come on here, with stolen tyres, stolen from me, that I found behind Evans, and then coming to Ride up here ON STOLEN TYRES, bloody cheek.

loddrik
    Free Member

A nasal spray from tescos. Couple of months ago. Just wanted to show them how lax their security is. They don’t know that obviously….

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

I robbed some mudguards off a bike which someone had left for the bin men.

brakes
    Free Member

I was in a well know coffee shop yesterday and took two of those little milk pots for my tea when I knew only one would be enough

Junkyard
    Free Member

some organic couscous 😯
    My son always holds something in the trolley and I forgot and only realised at the car

JulianA
    Free Member

And you are the one who can afford to pay for whatever you want, CFH!

Did knock 5 euros off the bill for crap food (it was) in Greece last week and then called the manager a malacca when he came after us… He threatened to call the astynomia and I asked for their number as I would have liked a chat with them too. He went away after that…

Does that count?

PS The rest of the food was GREAT and we tipped properly…

ton

a tyre from halfrauds……….put it over my shoulder, and walked round to look at snap-on stuff.
    after 10 mins iwalked out forgetting the tyre was still there.
    when i got to the car i realised what i had done, but it was too late then.
    sorry halfrauds…..;o(

djglover
    Free Member

I don’t avoid tax, I evade tax.

No hang on, its the other way round.

nonk
    Free Member

it was not to late ton yer robber.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I don’t avoid tax, I evade tax.

No hang on, its the other way round.

Ah-haaa!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

The audacity Elfinsafety has to come on here, with stolen tyres, stolen from me, that I found behind Evans, and then coming to Ride up here ON STOLEN TYRES, bloody cheek.

Heh heh! It’s funny because it’s true! 😀

But the best bit was that Kev left them round mine, then I put them on a friend’s bike, and told Kev not to be such a stingy git and to be kind to others. He was ok about that actually. Then, I got her to buy some new tyres and had Kev’s ones back for my own bike! Winner!

Good tyres they are too! Specialized something or other. F knows why they’d been dumped by Evans. Perfectly good brand new tyres. I reckon they’d been swapped off a customer’s bike, then one of the lads had fancied them for hiself, and stashed them round the back by the bins. Little did they know Kevevs would be along to snaffle them!

I ride them like I stole them! 😀

Get’s worser; on my stolen tyres, I rided better than Kevevs on his own patch. Skilz; me ‘ave dem, Kev don’t.

theotherjonv

some pencils from Ikea.

I stole the pub sign from the Kings Arms pub in Guildford. Better than that, my mate and I convinced a taxi driver the landlord had given it to us because it was misspelt (it was), sufficiently convincing that he put the seats down in his estate to carry it home.

I then woke my wife to be up at 2am to show her the gift I’d brought her, now standing proudly in our back garden.

She made me take it back the next morning first thing. They won’t have even noticed it was gone. Is it theft if it’s never actually missed?

iDave
    Free Member

IKEA pencils are great to use as big rawlplugs, so I’m told

Kevevs
    Free Member

it’s your guilt that made you turn that into a full on explaination, isnet? ya can’t ride better than me on tyres that I confiscated. It’s not right!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yes.

No thank you.

I thought it was a masterstroke myself. I laughed as I put them on my own bike. 😆

Is it theft if it’s never actually missed?

😆

Technically not, I think. Although you did originally intend to deprive it’s rightful owner, so maybe.

I bet your wife wasn’t amused…. 😐

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

ya can’t ride better than me on tyres that I confiscated. It’s not right!

Well maybe it’s just karma. You stole them in the first place, then I stole them from you. Two wrongs make a right.

But let’s be honest; I’d be better even on legitimately bought tyres. You knows it, I knows it, the British Justice System knows it.

tron
    Free Member

A cup of hot chocolate or coffee from my last uni’s cafe. The queues were long, the coffee wasn’t great and it was pricey. What did they expect? 😆

Rubber_Buccaneer

Two sleep suits from an airline, just so the GF and I can play ninjas in the bedroom (the suits are black) :o)

sharki
    Free Member

Apples.

Mmmmm! scrumping..

NOM NOM NOM.

not recent but i robbed this rather fetching jacket once! :-

eth3er
    Free Member

I’m on a spree, I have a very long desert teaspoon thing from a tapas joint, a nice huge square plate from Edale(looks a bit like a tray – this was so very slickly done), a green rooster table laddle thing from nandos, 5 numbered wooden laddles from different pubs, gorgeous salt and pepper shakers which have since been stolen from me (thieving bastards). No glasses though I have standards. After a bar stool next, after which I’ll stop.

theotherjonv

I bet your wife wasn’t amused….

She likes her beauty sleep as it is so waking her up, drunk, at 2am was never going to be that well received. The gift didn’t improve the situation. No pleasing some people.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘The Tea Leaf thread (Time to own up….)’ is closed to new replies.