Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • The TBC 'check out Jimmys new Yeti' Wednesday night ride! With added bonus…!
  • ojom
    Free Member

'Check yer bad selves'

This week we are on the move to different pastures.

Perhaps GT or Inners… who knows…

Can we assemble enough vehicles and people to make it down to play?

Usual scenario – leave town at 6 to ride for 7ish after menergy gels and car park suspension testing and brake pad noise drill.

Jimmy has a new Yeti, this could be it's first outing! Nice.

All those in favour?

Kit
    Free Member

Aye!

stanfree
    Free Member

Despite finding out today I finish slightly later than expected on Wednesday Im hoping to put in an appearance . Lift kindly supplied by Coastkid.

robgarrioch

Won't make it down there for yon time, what with nippin' off early this week to arrange some TBC bike-love…

(having some sweaty climbing action up the Pents tomorrow if anyone fancies it, btw…)

Rickos
    Free Member

I'm so there! I'll bring my new Apollo. Rad!

coogan
    Free Member

I might well do if Innerleithen. Will need a bit of planning.

Thomohawk
    Free Member

Another no-show from me this week I'm afraid…. busted up paw from saturday's epic! 🙄

debaser

Aye, I'm up for that. Room for two other bikes.

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Yay!

AntM
    Free Member

Up for it. Will take an extra bike & body.

mustard
    Free Member

Screwed my shoulder so no biking for me for a couple of weeks 😥

chickenman

Will come too. Will take rack for 3 bikes if not enough lifts are available for everyone.

ojom
    Free Member

Wooo! Inner L for a spin then aye?

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Not me. I'll be sweating and grunting my one gear up repeated hill(s). Interval training, grrrr.

13thfloormonk

Can I come?

Can't offer a lift but am ready with the petrol money/cakes!

Kit
    Free Member

Can I come?

I wouldn't bother Ian – we'll just make you look bad… 😉

13thfloormonk

Quite possibly, I was the class clown in the pentlands tonight, including not stopping at the bottom of a descent and crashing into the back of my mate… 😳

Any lifts free?

Northwind

Won't be able to make this one, y'all have fun now

radoggair
    Free Member

due to me working i've decided you all smell and biking on wednesdays suck ass

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Hopefully I will be available and not working – will need a lift but I won' be able to confirm until the day

bawbag
    Free Member

Can't make Wednesday unfortunately. Could be up for Pentlands tonight though – 6pm Bonaly?

debaser

lift available with me 13thfloormonk.

I'll either be heading down to TBC to pick folk up or leaving from my work in Newington if that suits yourself or anyone else better.

cheers,
    alasdair

jimmy

I was going to take my car but figure I might as well get a lift. As I see it so far;

Debaser +2
    Chickenman +3
    AntM +1

Kit, 13thFM, TBC, Myself, Coogan(?) for lifts from TBC@6pm.

Not forgetting Coastkid + Stanfree from EL.

All good?

Kit
    Free Member

Aye I'll show up at the shoppe for 6pm and hope for a lift 🙂 Will bring my bulging sack of goodies. And some money/biscuits.

13thfloormonk

Thanks Debaser, I'll head to the shop for six, make sure the lifts are shared out nice and fairly 8)

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I'll be there – probably with one other and have room for another body + bike on roof. I'm sure someone will let me know if I'm needed at TBC.

debaser

cool, will be at TBC for six.

'loading only' covers bikes and riders doesn't it 😉

AntM
    Free Member

are we off to Innners or GT?

TJ let me know if you're coming and I'll pick you up from down your way.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ta Ant.

stanfree
    Free Member

I'll pass these details onto Coast kid as his PC is goosed.

chickenman

How about Inners: am looking forward to having a Psychiatric nurse on hand to talk me into doing those Caddon Bank drop-offs like I used to when I was young……
    Now we just need the A+E nurse….

Orange-Crush
    Free Member

I was heading for Innerleithen anyway but the gang have cried off so I can take two if need be. I don't really want to fight the traffic in to and out of town so if anyone wants a lift from the west of Edinburgh I can oblige.

Off to the pub shortly so best to call me on zero double seven eight nine 874900.

ahhhjrene
    Free Member

I'd love to come if i can get a lift. Anyone more spaces going? I'm local to Leith but will happily meet anywhere.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

sounds like a few lifts available – get yourself along to the bike chain at 6 and someone should be able to help

coogan
    Free Member

I'll hopefully be down there for 7pm. Markymark, I'll ping you a text to confirm. Need to fit other stuff in around it all.

stuartm555
    Free Member

coogan/vosh … don't suppose you've a space on your bike rack and are leaving from your flat 🙂 looking to scam a lift off someone and you're the closest!

ojom
    Free Member

I'll hopefully be down there for 7pm. Markymark, I'll ping you a text to confirm. Need to fit other stuff in around it all.

This better not be a repeat performance of Sunday! 👿

coogan
    Free Member

TBC – no repeat performance. Unfortunately. Well, unless work **** things up…

stu – I'm down Leith at work and need to fit other stuff in first. You defo need a lift? If so I'll see what I can do.

stuartm555
    Free Member

No don't worry about it – was only if you were leaving from your flat – not 100% sure if I can make it yet anyway and a bit knackered from Dumyat last night 🙂

coogan
    Free Member

No probs. like I say need to do stuff first, but could cut across that way in needed. I think.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘The TBC 'check out Jimmys new Yeti' Wednesday night ride! With added bonus…!’ is closed to new replies.