Viewing 32 posts - 321 through 352 (of 352 total)
  • THE Swinley (supersexualsuperfun) all-welcoming December FUN RIDE!
  • cinnamon_girl

dobo – it won’t slow you down that’s for sure! 😀

you could be the only one tomorrow – niche for the day!

DezB
    Free Member

Ooh, I do hope the rain we’ve been having has made it’s presence felt at Swinley. Far more fun than snow. 😕

Where’s a Lapierre? Gimme!

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

I’m going to have to be a nob and cry off on coming tomorrow

philconsequence
    Free Member

🙁 kevster your missing out on not only yeti’s suede but a small packet of haribo…. you can redeem yourself by buying me a zesty for chrismtas 😆

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Anyone else bringing a fully rigid Ti fixie?

I want to make sure i have a niche of my own among the slow, fat, old and unwell group.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

I’m going for the ‘haven’t ridden it for months, wonder if the stans has dried up, can’t be arsed to change the summer tyres’ niche. Whatever 😕

Have you had the amount of rain there that we’ve had in Dorset today? Deluge!

philconsequence
    Free Member

hardly any rain, but the temp and light rain he have had seems to be working wonders on clearing most of the snow…. back down to 1degree tomorrow so hopefully the group will harden up overnight and not thaw too much 🙂

vinnyeh

Anyone else bringing a fully rigid Ti fixie?

I want to make sure i have a niche of my own among the slow, fat, old and unwell group.

Nah, in the aforementioned group I’ve scored the slightly-too-large-for me-cx-mainstream-manufacturer-but-handmade-in-the-usa niche, since the forks for the other bike haven’t arrived yet. Not a pleasant niche to be in, I assure you.
    Hopefully the going will be soft. 😕

cinnamon_girl

Will anyone ‘normal’ be riding tomorrow? Just to keep me company like …

timothius
    Free Member

Right, managed to cram a fun sized pack of sweats, a malt loaf and a load of fig rolls into the camelbak. Yum

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I have baked biscuits, charged my camera and fitted cleats to Mrs PPs new goretex winter boots.

So I guess we’re coming 🙂

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Oh, and I have to fix Peteimpretzel’s bike too….

😉

Torminalis
    Free Member

In contrast to all of the exotic machinery I will be attending on a new and fairly bog standard bike. I think I might start only riding new bikes.

If Swinley is anything like here then it is going to be a mud fest, sod the lycra, I’m going to wear hiking boots and waterproof trousers. Smelly ones.

That’s my niche.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

This sounds all very exciting, but sounded less so when declaring ‘i’m going for a bike ride in Bracknell on Sunday’ in the office the other day.
    Safe to say no one was jealous or, to be fair, even mildly interested!

They may have a point – mud, cold and numpties – ‘triffic!

mboy
    Free Member

Will anyone ‘normal’ be riding tomorrow? Just to keep me company like …

Define “normal”

If by normal you mean “riding a bike with gears, suspension and disc brakes” then yes… I shall be joining you.

I am terribly mentally unhinged though as you well know! 😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

haha i’m liking the sound of the pace and the company for tomorrow!

see you all under the trees to the right of the inside of the Go-Ape gate (end of the car park if you look forward/left as you drive in) at 11:30-11:40. i’ll be wearing black and white DH pyjamas and riding a carrera fury 😆

remember to give yourself time to find a parking space, it can get VERY busy on weekends (coral reef over the road if tis too full) and remember to order your pass or bring 2 pounds to buy one. links to buy a pass, maps and if you generally just want to marvel at my well thought our opening post.. go the the start of this thread 🙂

’til tomorrow my pretties x

cinnamon_girl

Well, I’ve pretty much polished off a bottle of Chilean red already so the wagon beckons tomorrow. 🙄

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the morning! 8)

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Can anyone remember how my bike rack fits? Bringing the car not the van.

philconsequence
    Free Member

hope we’re all feeling spiffing this morning 😉 not meant to go to 0degrees until 9pm tonight so hopefully no frozen camelbacks!

Diane
    Free Member

So did you get ‘supersexual’ then or was it too cold? Do we need to send out a search party ? 😀

DezB
    Free Member

I saw a man and a lady kissing.
    And I saw another man “feeding” from a lady’s Camelbak tube.

Shocking stuff 😯

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’d say super sexual, TSY is still tied to a tree and poor timothius is chained up in the dungeon 😉 there’s a thread with photos somewhere 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

But someone left me their iPad so I’m quite content!

Is there an app for rubbing twigs together to increase battery life?

philconsequence
    Free Member

im going to ride past tonight and leave you a bowl of fresh food… possibly just out of reach so you struggle and struggle, eventually giving up and watching the other woodland creatures munching down on that lovely tin of Caesar i left for you…. depends on how entertained i am by amusing posts by the time i arrive home.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Ha, I’ve been using the woodland animal mating call app.
    Currently chowing down on rare squirrel…

Torminalis
    Free Member

Currently chowing down on rare squirrel…

Nooo, not a red one!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

😆

Torm I’m pretty hungry right about now, and it’s dark.

philconsequence
    Free Member

dat aint no squirrel 😯

timothius
    Free Member

I quite like the dungeon. The rack, not so much.

Torminalis
    Free Member

Rack? Oh, you must be their favourite…

Diane
    Free Member

Linky? I want to look at the pics 😀

Viewing 32 posts - 321 through 352 (of 352 total)

The topic ‘THE Swinley (supersexualsuperfun) all-welcoming December FUN RIDE!’ is closed to new replies.