Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • the stigs identity revealed!
  • radoggair
    Free Member

Well the end credits if you saw them said starring Jezza, Jamesy, hammond and ‘the stig’, with special guest ‘michael Schumacher’ so he isn’t ‘the stig.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Enjoyed both the programs… and I sooo want that Vincent 🙂

thewombles
    Free Member

okay i admit it im the stig, i dont have a car and i rarely drive, but i couldnt let top gear down, i just let Schumacher borrow the suit for the weekend because i heard he was bored with retirement

Pigface
    Free Member

Sorry sorry not a blackbird it was a U2.

Shakey
    Free Member

Not too sure that the FXX should qualify for the ‘Power’ leaderboard. It may be a production car but you are unlikely to see it on the road if Ferrari only let you use it for track days!

Marmoset
    Free Member

It was a damned fast lap though – it just looked leagues faster than anything else they’ve had out there. Don;t know how much of it was the car though, given who was driving…

DannyLeigh
    Free Member

They just did it to get views, I mean, I don’t think it’s the “Stig” they’ve been using all along. It’s just, if they say “Come and watch Top Gear tonight to find out who the Stig is” they’re going to get loads of views.

Shakey
    Free Member

I’d imagine he has a fair few hours driving it around the Ferrari test track so its not really fair.

I suppose it would be good if they could get the Ascari, GM, Porsche and Lamborghini etc test drivers and see what times they can set!!

Olly
    Free Member

shchuey isnt the stig, im pretty sure, i agree with requiring him to drive the car thingy.

i guess most of those cars will be sent with a rep from the company, i bet it is the company driver who drives each car.

the U2 was awesome, rather jealous, looked like such fun 🙂

mudshark
    Free Member

i bet it is the company driver who drives each car.

Well there’s that car which they added a wing to – koenigsegg I think – after Stiggy said they should so seems to have been a real Stig then.

eistrar
    Free Member

All about it here

ChrisS
    Free Member

Would have been nice to see Schumacher do a lap in the nissan liana though…..

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘the stigs identity revealed!’ is closed to new replies.