Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The Ride Journal Issue 4 launch and free issue 2
  • phillyd
    Free Member

Hello folks,
    The Ride Journal has now reached the heady heights of issue 4.

We are excitedly waiting for them to get back from the printers.
    All things being well we will have our launch party on Thursday 27th May in London (see flyer attached) and then copies will be on sale from the following Monday (31st May).

To celebrate this occassion, and offer a little something extra to those who might not be able to make the launch, we have put issue 2 up on the website as a free PDF, as we did with issue 1 a while ago. Those who were unable to get hold of issue 2 will now be able to see all the killer content that filled its pages.
    Go to http://www.theridejournal and look for the download.

Spread the word.

cheers.
    Philip Diprose
    Editor
    http://www.theridejournal.com

postierich
    Free Member

Any chance of a rerun of issue 1 please!!!

Money waiting if anyone wants to sell.

Ed2001
    Free Member

I have an issue 1 how much were you thinking of?

tang
    Free Member

i want issue 1 also in print! if peeps on here have not read 'the ride' yet i strongly recommend it!

martp
    Free Member

I've got the money waiting for issue 1 rerun to

singletracksurfer

still haven't had my issue 1 returned by a friend grrrr 👿

Teetosugars
    Free Member

when will these be available to buy?

phillyd
    Free Member

By "these" are you refering to issue 1 or the new and exciting issue 4?

There are no plans to reprint issue 1, you can download it for free from the website along with issue 2.

Issue 4 will be on sale at the website on the 31st May, and in all of our stockists very soon after.
    Its bigger than ever and looks great (in my opinion obviously)

http://www.theridejournal.com

Lifer
    Free Member

It's a fantastic read, a great mix of articles and none go one for too long!

Was very surprised by the Geoff Thomas one, Dad is a big Palace fan and I was mascot years ago!

TooTall
    Free Member

Will you be publishing a few more? Howies in Bristol were sold out after a couple of days last time, which was a few days after they were supposed to have them in stock – cos I went in on the day after they were supposed to be there and they weren't, then later when there were none.

If you get my drift.

phillyd
    Free Member

if you cant get hold of a copy then its worth looking on the website and trying some of the other places as they may well still have copies.

I know wiggle.co.uk have got a few copies of issue 3 if youre still after it.
    For some reason theres always a rush for the previous issue when a new one is out so if you do want one it may be worth getting it now.

We are printing more copies of issue 4, but we still want to sell out by the end.
    It makes the journal more special that way.

ourmaninthenorth

[smug]I have all three issues[/smug]

[fanboi]I shall be buying issue 4[/fanboi]

Keep up the good work the Diproses..! 😀

Bunnyhop

I too love this mag and have all 3 copies. Must however get issue 1 back from a good friend – sadly not for sale!

phillyd
    Free Member

I thought Id give this a monday morning bump up, in case anyone didnt see if Friday afternoon.

Just like life did for Ferris Beuller,
    this forum moves pretty fast.

ampthill

I read issue 1 on line it was great

2 looks good as well

finbar
    Free Member

Mr_Mojo
    Free Member

I've got all three issues, fantastic read will be buying issue 4.

Also got the full set of Rouleur magazines with 1 – 13 in the box set. Also a good read with great pictures. Issue 1 just been sold on ebay for £255!

All not for sale

fontmoss
    Free Member

awesome, was looking for a copy of issue 3!

phillyd
    Free Member

Fontmoss,
    did you manage to get a copy ok?

fontmoss
    Free Member

yes thanks, id gone through most of the online suppliers without success not sure how i missed wiggle

ta muchly

Napalm
    Free Member

Hey Philly, can I pick up issue 4 from you earlier on the 27th – I'm in Liverpool St area until 14:00 then headed back to Brighton.

Alternatively, can I get one from Condor or the cool mag / book shop diagnonally opposite Condor (if you squint) before 13:00?

phillyd
    Free Member

Hello Napalm.

Im afraid 6:30 at Look Mum No Hands will be the first place thats got any for sale. Im leaving work early and blasting across town from West London to arrive as a sweaty mess in time.

Condor and Magma will be getting there boxes on Saturday morning.
    Urban Hunter in Brighton should be stocking the journal this time.
    Or you can order from the site on the Monday.

cheers
    Philip

Napalm
    Free Member

Good enough Phil. Many thanks and good luck (like you need it!) with the launch.

johnduke
    Free Member

Any idea how long the launch do will go on? I might be able to get there a bit later.

phillyd
    Free Member

Itll be open till closing time.
    Not sure when that is but Id have thought we'll still be there till 10 (the official closing time) maybe later.

cheers
    Philip

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘The Ride Journal Issue 4 launch and free issue 2’ is closed to new replies.