Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The Racing Post
  • oldgit
    Free Member

No racing for me this weekend 😥
    Starting block training with the Carmichael system and the help of a 1st Cat. Die I will.
    Who's where and doing what?

oldgit
    Free Member

A lazy weekend for everybody then?

colnagokid

NECCL round5 Stockton for me on Sunday. I predict mud 🙄

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Stanmer Park. Also going to be very muddy!

oldgit
    Free Member

How much is a day licence. I've decided to leave the LVRC for 2010 and race under BC. Though I want a tester and was thinking of the Hillingdon winter series that starts this December, and it's obviously not worth getting a licence with a month left.

julianwilson
    Free Member

riding my xc bike in an xc race this time. Soggy Bottom Series Round one at Newnham. And perhaps coming in slightly better than second to last this week. (I managed 40th out of 60 last time, woo!)

simondbarnes

No CX race for me this weekend. In fact, none until 29th Nov @ Leverhulme Park.

oldgit
    Free Member

None for me either until December, unless I hop into another league. So I'm hoping to get some early road races under my belt before the season starts.

fauxbyfour
    Free Member

Imperium for me, 1st Cat, see you there?!

oldgit
    Free Member

It'll be my first non LVRC race in years, so I'll be a 4th cat fifty something. So unless you've got eyes in the back of your head you wont be seeing me if your a 1st cat.
    How you finding the pressure of staying a 1st cat? The guys I know can't hack it.

fauxbyfour
    Free Member

Keep going in and out, time to train and getting the races in are the problems!

Coleman
    Free Member

No racing for the Sram Notts/Derby league this weekend. All our fast guys and gals are off to the National Trophy round 4 race at Mallory Park.
    Good Luck all.

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Fantastic 'cross race in Brizzle yesterday at Conham River Park. I'm sure the warm sunshine helped with the record turnout for this venue at 50odd. Very technical/twisty/turny/rooty/slippery/singletracky course. Most unlike your average CX race! Those with better handling skills and good clearances fared better. Lost out on 5th-place by half-a-length in a muddy sprint for the line.

Cheltenham next week!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘The Racing Post’ is closed to new replies.