Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • the quest continues………………;o)
  • ton

**** it, i dont want one bike, i dont want the same bike, i wanna try loads of bikes……….the quest is on.

what bikes do you want to try?

geoffj

Salsa Fargo – but not available until December / January in my size 🙁

wors

Kinesis tripster, flat bar 26″ cross style.

tazzymtb

niner carbon single speed

ellsworth evolve 120mm

a gates belt drive ss on a nice boutique frame

anthem 29er

lipseal
    Free Member

This one built up, just to see how long it would last.

druidh
    Free Member

Always hankered after a P7. A test ride might make me commit or desist.

Thinking of either a Cube HPT Litening or a Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod for a replacement road bike at the moment. It would be nice to try both of them first though.

I’d like to try a Ti Ragley to see if it really is worth so much more than an mmmbop.

Something with a Lefty fork.

tazzymtb

mmmm string and glue gone mad, arantix? wasn’t it that made those?

orena45

Kona Abra Cadabra to try out this Magic Link malarky

takisawa2

I’d like to commission a 26″ wheeled Islabikes Rothan to match my youngest lads. If I had as much fun as him I’d be happy.

Black Market Roam

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

Brodie Holeshot – just like a Sovereign but nicer

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

Brodie Holeshot – just like a Sovereign but nicer (hopefully!!!!!)

Northwind

More 29ers, particularily a Scandal with a carbon fork. And the new Orange 5. And a Ragley Ti. And some nice DH bikes. And a new Soul to see if it’s any different to mine.

theboatman
    Free Member

A proper racey xc carbon hardtail, to see if I would be that much quicker than on my trail freindly soul, and a time rxr just to see if it does feel better than my lowly speeder.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

A Nico spec’d Bos suspended Lapierre DH Team.

ken_shields
    Free Member

A really nice 29er full suss bike like a Niner WFO or RIP as I look at them and think it would be fun but am reluctant to spooge the cash on another bike that I just “like” instead of “love”

toys19
    Free Member

Transition Tr250.

sweepy
    Free Member

Ive never ridden a bike with rear suspension, i’d like to try one to see if I like it.

Clink

Got to be a Santa Cruz Tallboy…

0pt1cal
    Free Member

Ton, I’m with you with this…the more bikes to the better. 🙂

I’m refreshing most of my bikes again….sold the Uzzi VP….will either try a Nicolai AM, Nomad or another Tracer this time for hacking about on and doing the Mega again.

Keeping the 951 for DH duties & racing….however that Transition looks great!

I’ve also signed up for the etape Caledonia so going to buy CX / road bike for training and doing the race.

Andy

Mcmoonter that is a fekkin beauty !!!! If that fitted me I would MAKE IT MINE 😡

Oh and Ibis Mojo/Blur LTc and Tallboy/Anthem/Spesh/Turner 29er Full suss.

Otherwise nothing, no nothing, please. I have 5 mountain bikes. Really dont want/need any more! 🙄

Nezbo
    Free Member

i’m curently looking at some ti 29re’s totaly no idea what to go for, but waiting for the new on-one ti 29er to be anounced around april (maybe)

matthew_h
    Free Member

The main two I’d like to try are a Tallboy and a properly set up for me DH bike (TR450 or Carbon V-10 would be nice).

Tallboy as it is the first 29er that has actually appealed to me as an actual rideable proposition and the DH bike because I’ve tried a few but they’ve always been too softly sprung for me and hence I’ve never really been able get a proper impression of how the big bikes ride.

mamadirt
    Free Member

runs off to google Brodie Holeshot

I’d love to take one of these (but without the cracks and rewelded rear end 😕 ) down the Cwmcarn DH track.

I really only want one bike, thought I’d found it with the Slopestyle (until some b4st4rd tried to steal it from work and I was forced to commute on something lighter and more nippy but far less fun when I took the DH route home 👿 ) and now the 7 month itch has just set in 😕 .

If I could be certain that the Tazer crack whore wouldn’t fold on me I’d be quite happy with that and it’s skanky elastomer Manitous as my only bike. Reckon this would make a nice partner though . . . I’m a whisker away from pulling the trigger 😉

. . . drooooool!

ton

i knew my fellow serial itcher/scratcher wouldn’t be far away…….. 😉

Clink

new on-one ti 29er to be anounced around april (maybe)

That long??

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘the quest continues………………;o)’ is closed to new replies.