Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • The Grumble thread…
  • DezB
    Free Member

Seasick Steve.

You utter, utter fraud you.

Got that idea when I first saw him. Even if he wasn’t there were 100s of better blues artists out there. Made me grumble just by being shit.
    Excellent disco pic though 😆

bikebouy
    Free Member

Made for TV films.

You know the sort, pond life actors, 4 lines of story padded out for 75mins, real scenery obliterated by Uni students CGI arthritic right finger, kick ass girl in lead role whose got a bihatch attitude, a car chase on an interstate highway…. a semi romantic entanglement between the lead and an angry low paid surf.

milky1980
    Free Member

From today’s ride:

Walkers who have no awareness of their surroundings whatsoever as they’re in the countryside. Riding along a wide fireroad, coming up to three walkers going the same way:

“Excuse me.”

“EXCUSE me.”

“EXCUSE ME!”

“Oh fregeddit..” (uses bank to pass)

“OH BLOODY HELL! You should have used your bell!!”

😡

slowoldman

Drivers who come down the slip road expecting everyone to jump 10 feet to the right to let them in.

choppersquad
    Free Member

People who stand at the edge of a pelican crossing having a chat on their phone……..do you want to cross or f@#%ing not??!!!!!!

CheesybeanZ

So .

My journey .

Keith lemon – a very poor Kenny Everett wannabe .

Middle lane hoggers .

fongsaiyuk
    Free Member

opened this thread hoping to see loads of grumbleweed and grumble flics

really not happy that its just you lot moaning about stuff

revs1972
    Free Member

Literally…

Where has that come from ? I hear it being said in some context ,every hour of every day………literally

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

The ex apprentice who borrowed my van today, incorrectly filling in the mileage book and then forgetting to give me my keys back. He will suffer, extensively and painfully the next time he works with me.

MoreCashThanDash

There is some appalling spelling on this thread.

Other than that, I have nothing to add.

slowoldman

Where has that come from ? I hear it being said in some context ,every hour of every day………literally

How many million times do I have to tell you not to exaggerate?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Around 90-95% of prisoners in the prison I work in. Ranging from your basic **** wit to utter scum. I’d say 5-10% have a chance to either make something of themselves &/or benefit society.

Sandwich

People who say “I’ll start..” but don’t.

Even worse they then start in a second post.

All in one post, a trick was missed! For shame.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

People who start a topic with a question and then never write on it again once people have took time to answer, oh and people that write on threads that they have no interest in whatsoever instead of moving on

jambalaya
    Free Member

Can’t shift a man-size poo resulting in much brush wielding, several flushes with the attendant long waits for the cistern to refill.

Not only are they a waste of time, but they must use much more water.

Bloody eco toilets!

Grumble, grumble…..

Had same conversation with a plumber recently saying I wanted to change loo as cistern was useless, people now using much more water as flushing multiple times

Anyway not going to grumble about anything here as I do so much complaining on all the other threads

aracer
    Free Member

People who trundle down the motorway slip road at 40mph and then brake when they get to the end of it

Saccades
    Free Member

Kate Humble.

bigyinn
    Free Member

People who wait to overtake the car in front when you are in the process of overtaking them, because they haven’t bothered to until you started.

epicyclo

Knitted garments that look just like what you need until you see it’s made from cotton.

What’s the point in wearing a garment for warmth that you can’t take outside in real weather?

Cotton kills.

Grumble, grumble…

sirromj

is xxxxxxxx still a “thing”?

I don’t know, why don’t you ask Slade?

sirromj

People who start a topic with a question and then never write on it again once people have took time to answer

Yeah I kinda do that. Sorry. Never really know what to say in response – it’s not that I don’t appreciate the answers. It’s why I like the Tune Association Thread.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

You`ve just done it sirromj, “thanks for all your answers really appreciate them” 🙂
    I just think you wouldn`t ask someone a question and just walk off in a normal situation.

rmacattack
    Free Member

grammar nazis /police types

DezB
    Free Member

Gravity pisses me off. Not all the time, obviously. But , you know when you lean your bike somewhere, step away and gravity goes “It’s fine mate it’ll stay there”. You walk off and when you come back gravity has dumped it on the floor.
    Loads of things like that it does – you put a plate on the side. Turn around “Clatter!” gravity’s fooled you again! Grr.

arrpee
    Free Member

I favour greengage with an almond topping. Bit of chilled pouring cream on the side.

Kryton57

Not made my Sales target. Not only am I now on the US shit list, I’ve no commission so get to receive 2/3 of my salary only this year. No new bikes stuff, cheap 2017 family holiday, pizza for Tea.

It’s depressing. 🙁

JonBoy
    Free Member

Elf on a shelf and winter sickness bugs.

What new and naughty funny thing will she get up to tonight. That and the fact that it has to be out of reach of the kittten as she want to chew her face off.

MrOvershoot

The random stacks of paperwork including unopened ST magazines all around our house. Its my fault entirely and that’s what annoys me the most 🙁

hammyuk
    Free Member

eBay sellers who repeatedly falsely list their items.
    Then when questioned, change the listing so as to not fall foul of eBay.
    Like the one who listed the new plastic snow chains and stated that you need to buy TWO if you want to fit them to both wheels…..
    Picture showing 3 of said plastic plates in the listing.
    So buy “two”, wait for delivery, etc.
    Open packet to find two individual plates.
    So not even enough for one wheel!
    Now I have to wait for eBay to time out the seller before they’ll do anything 😯

richmars

People who park facing oncoming traffic, so their lights (if on) dazzle you, and the built in rear reflectors are pointing the wrong way to work.

Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)

The topic ‘The Grumble thread…’ is closed to new replies.