Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The Catholic Connection……again
  • rudebwoy
    Free Member

it may have escaped some peoples attention, but the serial abuser Savile, was brought up as a ‘strict and devout catholic’– seems a long history of deviancy in that organisation, perhaps to do with suppression,guilt and control ?

wwaswas

there’s a long history of deviancy in the human race. I suspect ‘the Catholics’ are no more prone to it than any other religious/non-religious section of the population.

bencooper
    Free Member

If his Catholicism was behind his behaviour, he’d have been more interested in young boys.

Cougar

Though my views on organised religion are well documented, it seems disingenuous to suggest a causal link between the two. I heard he liked peas, should we be looking closer at all those damn pea-eating deviants?

patriotpro
    Free Member

Cougar – Member
    Though my views on organised religion are well documented, it seems disingenuous to suggest a causal link between the two. I heard he liked peas, should we be looking closer at all those damn pea-eating deviants?

Well said.

brakes
    Free Member

I heard he liked peas, should we be looking closer at all those damn pea-eating deviants?

Peasus told him to do it.

piemonster

@Cougar

For goodness sake, STW is no place for rational thought and reasoned opinions

patriotpro
    Free Member

[/quote]rudebwoy – Member
    it may have escaped some peoples attention, but the serial abuser Savile, was brought up as a ‘strict and devout (insert religion of choice here) here’– seems a long history of deviancy in that organisation, perhaps to do with suppression,guilt and control

*Corrected version.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Given Jimmy’s love of the jingly jangly jewellery, the spotlight’s going to be on Mr T next.

nealglover
    Free Member

And the prize for Laziest troll thread of the week goes to ………. Rudebwoy

rudebwoy
    Free Member

oi- its only tuesday !

TerryWrist
    Free Member

Also linked with peas. He’ll be next, you mark my words.

Cougar

Peasus told him to do it.

Loving your work.

Also linked with peas. He’ll be next, you mark my words.

His fishy fingers are proof positive.

nealglover
    Free Member

oi- its only tuesday !

My judgement stands.

Frankers
    Free Member

There are many thousands of people brought up in the catholic religion that are not sexual deviants

There are also many sexual deviants who don’t practice any religion

I was brought up a catholic and did not suffer any suppression, sexual guilt or turn into a deviant, and personally I find your posting to be quite juvenile.

wwaswas

I was brought up a catholic and did not suffer any suppression, sexual guilt or turn into a deviant

I’d ask for a refund 😉

rudebwoy
    Free Member

was brought up a catholic and did not suffer any suppression, sexual guilt or turn into a deviant, and personally I find your posting to be quite juvenile.

there are always exceptions, so i’ll take your comment as a compliment

piemonster

There are many thousands of people brought up in the catholic religion that are not sexual deviants

Theres well over a billion of them, I’d hope there was more than ‘many thousands’ that are not sexual deviants? 😯

Squidlord
    Free Member

My wife was raised Catholic, and I can confidently state she has no interest in sexual deviancy or perversion.

🙁

rudebwoy
    Free Member

My wife was raised Catholic, and I can confidently state she has no interest in sexual deviancy or perversion.

as you say,she’s led you on 😉

binners

I had a catholic upbringing and don’t know anyone who experienced the ‘choirboys lament’

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘The Catholic Connection……again’ is closed to new replies.