Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • The Bike You Wish You Still Had
  • PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Hard to believe this was 20 years ago (Haro Sport)…

I had a Haro Invert. Always wanted a Master…

toppers3933
    Free Member

The bike I regret selling the most is my Ragley TD:1. It was brilliant. Went everywhere. Did everything. I loved it. Although I’d done more miles on it that probably every other bike I’ve owned combined I went through a period of not riding at all and in a momentary lapse I sold it. It regretted it from the moment I agreed to the sale. As the guy (someone from on here if I remember rightly) drove away with it I could have cried.

LMT
    Free Member

My Orange P7, if I had known Orange wouldn’t make anymore I would of kept it.

theprof
    Free Member

c1978 – I wish I still had this, not so much for the riding, but just to show we were thinking of MTBs in Britain even if we didn’t know they existed then.
    The bike is a “Hercules” with DIY extended and strengthened forks to give more ground clearance, can’t remember where the handlebars came from, brakes are rod type for the wider rims (from an old delivery bike because they had bigger tyres) modified to work with cable levers. In the day I could wheelie the whole length of the street although a gang of us used to spend most of our time in an old quarry mixing it with the older boys on their 50cc or 125cc trail bikes. My mates all had highly modified bikes too, I was always envious of the one with two drivetrains (a chain on the left side with chainring and sprocket driving the rear wheel as well as usual position on the right side) – wish I had a picture of that too.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘The Bike You Wish You Still Had’ is closed to new replies.