Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • The Alloy Ragley
  • spacehopper

looks good.. though the style does remind me of charge bikes for some reason..!

topangarider
    Free Member

The down tube on the mmmbop looks bloody awful.

BluePig looks better, but really – a sticker kit?!?! These aren’t coming on the front of a magazine! Be confident in the designs and get the frames painted and laquered up properly! This is the only complaint about my 456 – shite paint.

What happened to the ‘Tweak’ name btw?

rs
    Free Member

Does look a bit like charge, lets hope we don’t get the same annoying ragley videos down the side of the screen and ragley is a much better name than tweak, apparently someone didn’t want brant using that name, thank god!

ChrisS
    Free Member

I’ve never had a clear answer from any of these raised/braced seat tube bikes as to how far the post has to go in?

The new intense tracer has a very low slung top tube with a bracing section that rises up to meet the top of the seat tube, in the pics it looks like there is a little hole in the seat tube so that the rider can check seatpost insertion, the hole is below the brace junction but above the “top tube” junction:

brant
    Free Member

That’s good that.

I’m hunting/testing a nice tubeset that lets me do that.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Can someone explain why the mmmbop doesn’t appear to have a replaceable mech hanger? It’s an alloy frame, if you catch the mech and bend the chainstay, it’s stuffed isn’t it? Isn’t that why all alloy bikes have them?

I’ve just bent another hanger (and trashed another mech) on a stump due to me being a clumsy oaf off-piste in the woods. If I got an beautiful new mmmbop, I’d be worried. Should I be?

Hairychested
    Free Member

I’ll try to buy a 14″ frame one day. There are some Shermans in the cupboard 🙂

wors

its got a replaceable hanger

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Thanks

sharki
    Free Member

I still want a compo…

Please Brant have one lying around you’d like to give me….please..

brant
    Free Member

I have one in the garage. Mail me.

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)

The topic ‘The Alloy Ragley’ is closed to new replies.