Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 'That's what I do, I collect the rhythms of the world'
  • cheers_drive

6 music listeners will know I’m taking about
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

RustySpanner

If it’s anything to do with Damon Albarn, I agree strongly.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Is it something to do with this guy?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULLbBaU3NDM[/video]

DezB
    Free Member

If it is Damien Allbran, the rhythms of the world must be fudging boring. God his new stuff is so safe and tedious. As for that one about the baby elephant.. Sheeite sod off! People are paying nearly £200 to see him at my local venue, what utter idiots. Listen to something interesting you (enough)

Pook

My 14 month old likes the elephant song. He dances to it so I think it’s great. Albarn himself had said songs he writes like that are normally saved for kids’ parties and the like but that his producer chose it.

scud
    Free Member

It’s not Mary Ann Hobbs is it? She always sounds as if she has been smoking a hippies jock strap whilst being cuddled by a rainbow!!

fasthaggis

Shut up Gilles ,play the tunes 😉

racefaceec90

i know it’s a bit off topic regarding this thread,but that chris hawkins dj also sounds like he has a perpetual cold/sinus condition (i suffer with sinus trouble,and i do not sound as bad as him 😉

Sandwich

Hawkins has just had treatment for sleep apnea (spelling?). Needs to slow down a bit and enunciate clearly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘'That's what I do, I collect the rhythms of the world'’ is closed to new replies.