Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Thatcher!
  • tails
    Free Member

What happens in Germany? What country is it that has gross national happiness?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

allthepies – Member

I knew you’d see sense in the end ernie

I think it was Zulu-Eleven’s cunning attack on the trade unions what done it allthepies.

Up until that point I thought there was no possibility at all of justifying some stinking rich thieving tart who spent her entire life denouncing people for allegedly being a burden on taxpayers, helping herself to half a million quid of taxpayers money for doing sweet **** all.

Then along comes the call-sign fantasist armed with a set of random and mysterious figures purporting to refer to a “union learning fund”, and I suddenly realised that the game was up – my argument had indeed collapsed like a house of cards.

Could there be more compelling evidence that Mrs T was fully justified for her breathtaking hypocrisy ? Could there be more compelling evidence that Mrs T was fully justified in poncing half a million quid of taxpayers money for doing bugger all ?

And all because btw, she had a job over 20 years ago – from which she was sacked.

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘Thatcher!’ is closed to new replies.