Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • That Turner Czar…
  • rewski
    Free Member

bloomin nice init, that’s all.

Vortexracing

looks superb

radoggair
    Free Member

one of the best looking bikes, dare i say, ever!! One of…..

toons
    Free Member

kimbers

3000 USD for the frame apparently
    http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Turner-Carbon-Czar-Sea-Otter-2013.html

konas new carbon operator is gonna be available as a 4100 usd complete bike
    http://www.pinkbike.com/news/An-Exclusive-and-In-Depth-Look-at-Konas-2014-Carbon-Operator.html

tang
    Free Member

That’s me priced out(no surprise!) alloy version would be good.

rewski
    Free Member

Maybe we should all club together and do some sort of time share, I’m booking it for two weeks in august.

fenred
    Free Member

Stunning!
    …10 days in July for me, ta.

Buzzard
    Free Member

Ouch – I was hoping it was going to be a little cheaper. By far the most appealing carbon 29er ive seen though. Maybe wait till 2014 and hope and pray the old models are on discount (doesnt normally happen with turner though). The black one looks epic but that orange is growing on me. Time to start saving those pennies

stilltortoise
    Free Member

I hate to say it – after only recently buying a 26er – but 29ers are looking more and more “normal” (and in this case very nice indeed) with every one I see

stevied
    Free Member

wheels look a bit big..nice apart from that

wrecker
    Free Member

The only positive is that at least silverfish don’t take the piss compared with some.
    US Burner $2200
    UK Burner £1700

sam_underhill

Just need a 26″ or 27.5″. I’ve only got little legs and 29ers in my size look really stupid. Seems like 27.5″ is gooing mental so I might be able to get somewhere near the clown wheels bandwagon.

Anyway, I agree, the czar looks lovely, but I’ve got a flux, so I’m probably a bit biased.

AlexSimon

wrecker – Member

The only positive is that at least silverfish don’t take the piss compared with some.
    US Burner $2200
    UK Burner £1700
    If the same ratio holds true for the czar, it would be £2300
    Shame they couldn’t find anyone in the US to make it. I have a lot of respect for the companies still trying to get things made in their own country.

wrecker
    Free Member

If the same ratio holds true for the czar, it would be £2300

The choice between a czar and a tallboyc would be a complete no-brainer if silverfish pull this off.

khani
    Free Member

I want a red one, alu or carbon I’m not bothered tbh, it’s the nicest looking Turner since the HL 5 Spot..
    IMO…

Kryton57

I’ve always wanted a turner, but at the same time this happened:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/omfg-going-wobbly-over-a-yeti-content

I can’t decide…

rewski
    Free Member

Sorry krypton, you’ve got to think about school and university funds, you’re welcome to join the timeshare, maybe chuck your enigma into the fleet 😉

rOcKeTdOg

that bent seat tube is hugely ugly

rewski
    Free Member

Sorry but you’re wrong.

Northwind

From a distance it’s stunning. Up close it’s a little bit melty. I think, on balance, I wouldn’t kick it out of bed for getting crumbs on the duvet. Why would I have it in bed? Why wouldn’t I?

Kryton57

rewski – Member
    Sorry krypton, you’ve got to think about school and university funds, you’re welcome to join the timeshare, maybe chuck your enigma into the fleet

Sigh, tis true. I’ll save up for the 2037 model. In the mean time, hands off my enigma…..

rewski
    Free Member

😀 @ krypton. Going to enigma open day in may, to watch them craft beautiful objects out of Ti and Columbus? And hopefully test an ego.

khani
    Free Member

Looks like its still got grease ports, there’s a bit of nipple on show there…

Kryton57

I wouldn’t mind going for a gander myself if rewski, I’m not volunteering for my club…

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘That Turner Czar…’ is closed to new replies.