Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • that Titus Rockstar frame on OnOne- too good to miss for 240 quid?
  • hopefiendboy

29er frameset and shock for 240 blabs? too good to miss?? with the xmas code….

granny_ring

If it’s the right size give it a punt. Can always sell in on if it doesn’t work out and should get your money back so no risk I’d say.
    Unfortunately my size has sold out!

scruff9252

Just took a punt myself; Hopefully should be amazeballs.

zigzag69
    Free Member

Same here. Added the FSA headset plus adapter for 1 1/8″ forks – total just under £260. Proper threaded BB, carbon rear-end. How bad can it be?

mlke
    Free Member

Get back behind me Satan; for I do not need another bike…..
    hmmm well actually….

ben98
    Free Member

Arse, mine was £300 not many days ago, ah well 🙂
    F*cking mech hanger was bent to hell when it arrived though :/

wysiwyg
    Free Member

This must be with 20% off? Doesn’t work now 🙁

russyh
    Free Member

Big annoyed, clicked on this earlier to order but being Christmas was with family despite the email link their website said discount applied until the 4/1/2016 so I thought given there was 14 in stock i wouldn’t rush and possibly make a mistake and add to order when I got home! Hey presto go to complete and code no longer valid! Not sure why I am suprised really – typical Planet X/On One

BoardinBob

My email said the discount was xmas day only

zippykona

What length shock does it use?

khani
    Free Member

200×51, low comp tune, medium rebound tune

hopefiendboy

In fairness I hovered over the click to buy button but resisted. The force was strong in this one! Just as well or the divorce could have costed new a bit more than the 20% e extra off!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘that Titus Rockstar frame on OnOne- too good to miss for 240 quid?’ is closed to new replies.