Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • That new Orange Five 29er…
  • dja25
    Free Member

…anyone know anything about it? Looks kinda cool, been looking at a Five for a while and wondering if I should hold off for until the 29″ version comes out? Thoughts?

tazzymtb

I’m sure it’ll ride just as well as the diddy wheeled version, but will be owned by bearded zealots rather than tubby yarkshire folk.

unfortunately it still looks like it’s been welded by a blind chimp on PCP

Rorschach
    Free Member

It is out,sort of.Was talking to the orange bods on Sunday.Only 50 to begin with and completes only initially.Was bolted down so couldn’t do the car park test beyond touchy feely.Wouldn’t mind having a play on one with some 140’s up front.Orange themselves were very skeptical at first but it’s no bandwagonerring exercise!

matt_outandabout

^ wot he said. I have an email from them saying it is sorting last details, but watch this space soon…

It does look like me perfect bike – anyone feel like lending me the money?

dja25
    Free Member

SOunds good guys. Might wait until it’s available, see if I can get a demo, before parting with any money. Be nice to see how it compares side by side

TiRed

My Cyclescheme voucher is waiting….

crotchrocket
    Free Member

…Orange themselves were very skeptical at first but it’s no a bandwagonerring exercise!

FIFY

Rik
    Free Member

I’m sure it’ll ride just as well as the diddy wheeled version, but will be owned by bearded zealots rather than tubby yarkshire folk.

And then a smaller number of folks who know that Orange know there stuff and can ride a damn sight better than you…….

tazzymtb

can ride a damn sight better than you

😀

that’s not hard, I’m a fat slow old giffer

EDIT and it’s Their not there stuff. If you are trying for indignation and outrage at least do it with the proper homophone, otherwise you just look a bit daft.

ton

i promised myself that i would buy one of these, as a getting well again pressie, if i ever get well.
    but, on seeing the picture i think i may change my mind.
    the bandit 29r in far more pleasing to my expert eye…….. 😉

Rorschach
    Free Member

The bandit was luvverly also….

Rik
    Free Member

Tazzy – you have found your perfect ‘made up in your mind’ orange rider just above….

tazzymtb

What Ton? nah……he’s a big soft lovely man he can ride what he want’s and I’d still give him a cuddle 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I promised myself that i would buy one of these, as a getting well again pressie, if i ever when I get well.

FTFY, big fella. Get well. Do it.

Northwind

I’d like a go on one of them. An Orange 29er that is, not a Ton. Looks absolutely horrendous, mind, but then I don’t currently own any non-ugly bikes so what the heck.

ton

fingers crossed flash. 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ton, they’re crossed for you here in Flash Towers as well. Do it. Go on. Do it. 🙂

igm

unfortunately it still looks like it’s been welded by a blind chimp on PCP

Been moonlighting have you Tazzy?

+1 get well Ton

tazzymtb

😆

*blows big monkey kiss to igm*

Ringo
    Free Member

did you get a gryphon taz?

tazzymtb

not yet ringo, I may go for a Frank The Welder special for big wheel alpine action 😀

Ringo
    Free Member

lol i got mine other day in middle of building it up 😀

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘That new Orange Five 29er…’ is closed to new replies.