Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • That EDF advert
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

The one with the wee moving plasticene/sponge fella in orangey-brown…dancing to Hawai 5-0 in the bird bath

…what is he meant to be? A turd?

whippersnapper
    Free Member

😀

I hope not, it reminds the other half of me!

cynic-al
    Free Member

whippersnapper
    Free Member

yup…a turd in a bird bath!

porlus
    Free Member

defo a poopie

djglover
    Free Member

Good advert, even if is a poo its got more people talking than this

porlus
    Free Member

My lass wants one of them poos. Think I might save some money if they come on sale and make her one myself.

legend
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2BwOMBlato[/video]

Porlus, turns out they already are for sale (sort of) good Keepon and prepare for disappointment (and shock at the £40 price tag)

porlus
    Free Member

Yeah, I saw the Keepon ones Legend. Think shes really holding out for a proper poo though.

DT78
    Free Member
    bencooper
    Free Member

My 2-year-old is totally obsessed with this advert – well, this and the “Sewage” episode of “Come Outside” 🙂

bigjim

bloody foreign companies taking our money and having the cheek to use a cute turd to advertise.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I don’t care what it is, I really like him. Like that white bear advertising Birds Eye or whatever. Boring product, but excellent characters. 🙂

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The turd represents the crap deal which British consumers get from a company which saw its sales drop by 8% last year but its profits increase by 8.5%.

In fact it’s a double turd/two turds in one, as the other crap aspect of the deal is that most of the €1.91billion profit went to the French government to spend on French voters and to help pay for their services.

bigjim

the little whisp on his head would indicate it would be a cling film turd and not require any wiping though, clean break and all that.

Kevevs
    Free Member

this forum is bored of finding something to make a sausage to stick up it’s own bum

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘That EDF advert’ is closed to new replies.