Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • That bank holiday feeling (for viewers in scotland)
  • maccruiskeen

Being a self employed free spirit the usual metronome of the working day and working week and the working year sort of passes me by. It doesn’t really matter to me if its a weekday or a weekend, whether I’m working early, or late or both. And it used to be that bank holidays would totally pass me by too – i’d be aware that the traffic was unusually light and then be puzzled that my suppliers were all shut.

Now though theres a sure fire way of knowing a bank holiday is imminent : theres an unfamiliar face presenting Reporting Scotland, and presumably unfamiliar faces in the production gallery, and the whole show is an utter disaster 🙂 Tonights episode seemed to be haunted with stray voices muttering under the presenter and the newsreels and Dr Who themes suddenly gatecrashed an item of the north sea oil industry and other bits of music were leaking into the weather.

Its like that every bank holiday – the scottish news programmes just fall apart at the seams.

jodafett

It’s an insight into what Independence will be like. God help us!

stabilizers

They’re on strike. That’s the B team and management your looking at.

Its an insight of the Union obviously…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘That bank holiday feeling (for viewers in scotland)’ is closed to new replies.