Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Thame mtb routes
  • simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

Im currently working in Thame in Oxfordshire does anyone know of any routes round the area ?

ononeorange

If you have time, blat along the Phoenix Trail to Princes Risborough which takes you rapidly into the Chilterns and some decent hills.

Adders69
    Free Member

Have you checked GPSies?

skinnysteel
    Free Member

Head east to Chilterns with a Landranger. Drying out nicely.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

How long are you working there? there is a reasonable amount in the Chilterns, from Stokenchurhc which is a few miles away. Let us know how long you are around for and we may be able to help.

adeward
    Free Member

i live in Thame,, plenty of riding ridgeway or icknield way ,, just head on down the phoenix trail you can pick it up from Thame lesiure centre near Lord williams's school of from the ring road near BOC depot

maybe we should get a mini STW thame ride

br
    Free Member

I'm in Aylesbury but also work (p/t) in Thame.

Not a lot specifically around Thame, but 30-45 mins easy ride away.

Or if for evening rides, 10 mins drive will get you onto the Ridgeway and plenty of attached Chiltern routes.

Email in profile for rides.

simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

I work for BOC (graduate engineer). I live nr Guildford and by the time I finish and get back home the best of the evenings have gone. Plus the unpredictability of the M25.

SO was thinking about riding straight from work. Il have a look at the routes suggested

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Thame mtb routes’ is closed to new replies.