Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Tenerife car hire. The good the bad?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

As above really, probably for 3 days whilst we’re there at half term in feb. TIA

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Lots of Dacias…

ebygomm
    Free Member

We’ve always used autoreisen on the canary islands. Cars tend to not be as polished as from other companies but no excess as standard.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I was in Tenerife lastOctober. There was a Hertz ipad in the hotel reception, I used that, booked a VW Polo for the day for 20 Euro’s or so, they dropped it off at reception and picked it up when we were finished with it. Can’t argue with that. The iPad was just linked into their website so you could access this service from anywhere I guess. No point in trying to shop around really and have the faff of picking and dropping the car off and ending up with a Dacia.

Nico
    Free Member

Cicar seem to be very good.

trail_rat
    Free Member

I hire from Hertz via my company link.

Unlike many others I’ve tried Hertz have never **** me about…. Never used them as an individual just an an affiliate to a company that puts tens of thousands their way which may or may not make a difference to how you are treated.

Got a nice little c1 from them last year picked up at the airport and returned it there. Was clean and fairly new. Enjoyable experiance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Tenerife car hire. The good the bad?’ is closed to new replies.