Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • Tenement Communal Areas – Leaving Shoes Outside Flat Door
  • ctk
    Free Member

Do you think you could sandal him if it became physical?

If someone chased a female friend of mine down some stairs I’d probably deckshoe him, then chelseaboot him in the bo-loakes

vickypea
    Free Member

Each night. glue on an extra, thin outer sole until you’ve built them up to platform shoes without him realising.

xcgb
    Free Member

6 quid will solve your problem……

Wow thats a good deal….. Just imagine that arriving in the post after a drunk internet purchase……… 🙂

slowoldgit
    Free Member

I didn’t read all of the above. Is it a religious thing? I ask because I religiously leave my walk- and work-boots in my own porch, because the smell a bit, and because the sunlight dries them out and may help disinfect them.

worldrallyteam
    Free Member

Do you know anyone that has a dog with a taste for chewing shoes….

maccruiskeen

Have a look at your deeds – some tenements will have something like a ‘Feu Charter’ dictating rules over what should or shouldn’t happen in communal areas. A lot of Feudal stuff was abolished in 2001 in scotland (it was a system by which someone could sell land or property but dictate conditions over what can happen on that property in perpetuity after the sale) but Feudal stuff relating to things like common areas in tenements is still valid.

Xylene
    Free Member

Can you not start leaving your dildo collection on your doorstep, see how her likes it

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘Tenement Communal Areas – Leaving Shoes Outside Flat Door’ is closed to new replies.