• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by cp.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Tell me about scandals.
  • mudmonster
    Free Member

Only 5 left in 26er 16″. Need a bit of a push to justify it to myself. Will be mainly using it for work. Pics would be nice.

cp

Brilliant, a nicer ride than the steel inbreds IMO.

tk46hal
    Free Member

Had loads and still have one but in the 29er flavour but a mate has a 26er one and loves it also. Great frame and a bargain price so get one!

beckykirk43
    Free Member

Any excuse to post a picture…here’s my scandal in size midget!

Has been very under ridden, but it’s a lovely bike! You definitely want one…

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Just finished building mine today will post a pic in a bit 🙂 ….mines running 120 mm recons so unsure if they are a bit long for a scandal ..

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

[IMG]http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy195/stumpym4/DSC02122_zps70480566.jpg[/IMG]

we now have 2 in the family 🙂 ….. pink one is my lads … both are 16″

Northwind

I had an old scandium one… Brant said it’d work well with 130mm, it didn’t, and that put me right off it but after it was gone I realised what a bloody excellent 100mm XC bike it was. Fast, light, and surprisingly bendy, made the Inbred pointless IMO.

If I didn’t have my Soda I’d have another like a shot.

mudmonster
    Free Member

Thanks for your replies. I’m still deliberating…

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Fantastic frame , make sure you have a dropout attached between the chainstays in the box, as if you dont you get called a liar when you call them up to ask for one even though you also want to buy a spare at the same time. 🙄

IanW
    Free Member

Love mine.. hard to replace.

mudmonster
    Free Member

4 left now 😀

cp

good choice!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Tell me about scandals.’ is closed to new replies.