Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Technical jacket to rule them all ….. recomendations?
  • letmetalktomark

After years of dog walking, being worn for work, occasional bike rides basically everything my Finisterre Storm track is getting close to being retired.

I know that Finisterre have an excellent repair and alteration service which I am keen to explore but only after looking elsewhere.

This is what I have at the minute:

Blurb:

➡ Waterproof / windproof, durable and breathable. Made from 100% recycled polyester ripstop windshell outer, with Finisterre NappaTM Lining, exclusively developed by Finisterre. The warp knitted 100% polyester lining keeps you dry by actively moving moisture away from the body. The synergy between the two layers creates a new standard in waterproof and breathable protection.
    ➡ Slim ergonomic cut
    ➡ Helmet compatible, fully adjustable, pack-away hood
    ➡ Central 2-way Riri Vizlon zip with poppered stormflap
    ➡ 2 x waterproof high capacity side pockets – easily ventable with unique 2-way Riri waterproof aqua zips
    ➡ 2 x chest pockets
    ➡ Adjustable velcro cuffs
    ➡ High-mobility extended drip skirt
    ➡ Weight 600gms
    ➡ All made here in the UK to the highest standards.

I’ve tried a fair few jackets on since having this one but they’ve left me underwhelmed.

I’m not looking for a waterproof shell but something softer (not a softshell) that is light, waterpoof and breathable.

I can wear this in deepest winter with just a mid layer and its warm enough yet I can wear it in the summer on colder nights etc….

So then any recommendations?

rockhopperbike

Buffalo Belay jacket- not as polished as that one of yours, but bombproof! about 100 of your english pounds

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Technical jacket to rule them all ….. recomendations?’ is closed to new replies.