• This topic has 201 replies, 70 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by hora.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 202 total)
  • Tea bagging a serious crime now
  • lemonysam
    Free Member

Why would anyone want to slap their testicles on someone elses forehead? let alone find it “hilarious” ?

It’s quite hard to put in to words but people, particularly adolescent males have found this sort of thing amusing since the year dot and will continue to do so for as long as there are adolescent males around.

In context I really can’t see it as an issue, the problem here is that the person misjudged the context and then exacerbated it with the videoing and is paying a pretty heavy price. I can’t remember ever having partaken myself but I certainly had it done to me and wouldn’t hold t against those who did.

chip
    Free Member

Got no sympathy with the cock-slapper. If you haven’t worked out by the time you’re at uni that shoving your cock in the face of someone who hasn’t specifically given you permission gets you in trouble, you deserve everything you get.

This.

What an imbecile, just a shame the young woman did not have something sharp to hand.

chambord
    Free Member

Ah but you’re not taking into account the feelings or long term impact on the victim in the teabagging case.

Exactly, especially once that video had been shared round a few people.

scotroutes

lemonysam – Member
    In context I really can’t see it as an issue, the problem here is that the person misjudged the context

Without knowing all of the details, this could have been a case of overt bullying against the girl.

ransos
    Free Member

This probably shouldn’t have gone near the police.

The police shouldn’t get involved when a man films himself sexually assaulting a woman?

lemonysam
    Free Member

Without knowing all of the details, this could have been a case of overt bullying against the girl.

Very good point, it certainly could have.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Things I have seen done to sleeping friends at parties:

Drawing on their faces with marker pens
    Application of shaving foam beards
    “Does it stack?” or Jenga – balancing stuff on them
    The placement of the mother’s porcelain doll collection around the unfortunate snoozing son.

Things I have not seen done to sleeping friends:

Sexual assault.

cookeaa

…If you haven’t worked out by the time you’re at uni that shoving your cock in the face of someone who hasn’t specifically given you permission gets you in trouble, you deserve everything you get….

^^ Is really the point, we all know/have known people with a poor grip on the concept of social boundaries, we just tended to avoid any members of the Rugby team at Uni as they were mostly drunken douche-bag meat heads who at any given moment were no more than 30 seconds from a potential Fist fight or a sexual assault charge…

I doubt the Girl who found out she’d been cock slapped in her sleep was impressed by either the “Banter” or “What about my Career” defences, not least because the act itself shows an epic lack of respect towards her, and probably triggered lots of “What if’s” in her mind… Classic power/control over women mindset

Generally speaking when I’ve been amongst friends/peers and a bit on the sleepy, pissed side (not uncommon in my late teens and 20’s TBH) I at least trusted those about to not drape their cobblers on my forehead…

I was once woken on a sofa by a mate attempting to staple my jeans to my arse, and I guess at the time I did take that as “Bantz” given the circumstances, and the nature of our friendship. It wouldn’t have been cool if it had been a stranger waking up in this way though…
    And if my mate had woken me with his Todger on my Noggin it would probably mean we were no longer going to be mates…

I’d treat this as a life lesson at someone else’s expense: know the boundaries, and if in doubt err on the side of caution, and just don’t get your knob out…

aracer
    Free Member

Which is why the sentencing range for rape is 4-8 years for the least serious offences
    http://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/docs/web_SexualOffencesAct_2003.pdf

How much do you think the victim is laughing?

aracer
    Free Member

Not that it would be any excuse if he was (though in that case it would have been treated totally differently), but the offender wasn’t an adolescent male.

jon1973
    Free Member

and just don’t get your knob out…

That’s a very good PG Tip.

firestarter
    Free Member

Good god if cock slapping is a serious offence we better lock up half the British forces.

seosamh77
    Free Member

cookeaa – Member
    just don’t get your knob out…

Outwith the confines of your personal relationships, this is sound advise! 😆

aracer
    Free Member

Do we now have the “everybody does it” defence?

lemonysam
    Free Member

but the offender wasn’t an adolescent male.

He was 21, I can think of plenty of 21 year olds I’d call adolescent and can see no reason to say definitively that he wasn’t.

Do we now have the “everybody does it” defence?

No, obviously not – I don’t think anyone has said that.

bitasuite
    Free Member

My wife’s a primary teacher and in assembly the head said “I hear there has been some silliness going on during playtime. All this teabagging must stop!”

The teachers were pi$$ing themselves! Not sure what she thought it is, but I’d be worried if primary age kids were doing that!

aracer
    Free Member

21yo studying criminology in an adult world. I’m not sure that lack of emotional development is a terribly good defence either.

vickypea
    Free Member

I’ve managed to reach 46 years old without knowing what tea-bagging was! Heard and seen it mentioned numerous times but I was too scared to ask what it was.

binners

You certainly don’t want to know about tromboning, double bassing, or seagulling then vicky.

Personally I think that If you lobbed your cobblers out in someones face, I don’t think think you can have any complaints about what happens to you subsequently. Whether that be prison, having the living crap kicked out of you by the girl concerned’s angry brothers, or mates, or any unfortunate incidents involving garden shears

People who think that this kind of thing is acceptable, and even funny, are generally the ones i can remember from Uni. Invariably boorish, home counties, entitled, rugger bugger ****s, who were in a permanent state of arrested development from the age of about 13, and who were in desperate need of a good shoe-ing. And inevitably got one, when they crossed lines such as this

retro83
    Free Member

I don’t understand why this crime is worthy of a 9 month sentence inside, when this is given community service. Vulnerable autistic boy filmed on a mobile beaing beaten up by three people including stamping on his head, rubbed down with sandpaper, pubes ‘waxed’ using gaffer tape, forced to drink booze and smeared with dog shit.

Also last I heard this delightful act was called ‘mushrooming’, not ‘teabagging’.

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Docking! Definitely don’t do Google images of that 😯

pictonroad

Wow, I’m grateful to have grown up during a time before mobile phones. I think it’s the filming and sharing that turns these occasions into bullying.

It was a fairly common occurrence in my drinking years (can’t say it crossed the sexes though, perhaps that’s different?). But without it being on film it only exists in people’s consciousness for a few seconds and then it’s forgotten.

They should keep the stocks for this sort of boorish behaviour, teach someone right from wrong but don’t ruin their lives over it.

vickypea
    Free Member

Binners- thankfully I wasn’t aware of many of those types when I was at University (Manchester)!

thegreatape
    Free Member

I thought tea bagging was dipping them into the other ones mouth?

Anyway, whatever it is – regional differnces? – you just don’t do it. If he’d put his cock in the mouth of someone asleep it would be rape.

chambord
    Free Member

Isn’t this the sort of thing they do on Jackass? I remember lads at school doing crap like this to each other.

Never at uni though. But I was always the one passed out somewhere so maybe I just never knew about it.

5thElefant
    Free Member

That’s the end of rugby.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I’m not sure that lack of emotional development is a terribly good defence either.

I wasn’t trying to defend him, I was responding to this:

Why would anyone want to slap their testicles on someone elses forehead? let alone find it “hilarious” ?

chip
    Free Member

I have a friend whose brother went on holiday with a bunch of lads.
    He arrived back at his room late at night to find his roommate passed out in bed and had the brain wave to crap in a pint glass and then throw it under the covers of his sleeping friend.

Next morning he woke up to find his friend frantically cleaning up thinking he had soiled the bed.
    And not wanting to suffer the rest of the group knowing he bribed my friends brother paying for his drinks and meals for the rest of the holiday.

A couple of months later my friends brother could not keep it a secret no longer and told someone what he had done and It quickly got back to the his mate who kicked the crap out of him and they no longer talk.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I have no sympathy for the guy at all. However at the same time I’m glad there where no mobile phone cameras etc when I was at Uni. We’ve all done stupid stuff you just have to know what lines not to cross (and not to be so wasted your judgement is totally lost) and doing what he did is crossing that line.

fourbanger
    Free Member

A lot of people live in a very black and white world on here. But the world isn’t like that. We don’t really know the exact circumstances and context is everything. Comparing this to rape is seriously trivialising rape though.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Docking! Definitely don’t do Google images of that

Just did. Got an image of a fat bloke with an ipad 😀

hora
    Free Member

That most certainly comes under sexual assault, whether the bloke(s) thought it was funny or not to them is immaterial.

gatsby
    Free Member

The correct word for this is “Swaffeling” from the Dutch word “Swaffelen”.

In 2008, those crazy Dutch guys voted it “word of the year”.

It means to slap ones cock against someone or something.

G

vickypea
    Free Member

We don’t know the full circumstances, but if someone did that to me I’d be seriously upset!

gatsby
    Free Member

Have you never played “What’s Hitting Me?”, the parlour game where someone is blindfolded and has to guess what they’re being hit with??

G

binners

The baseball bat being the easiest one to guess?

ninfan
    Free Member

I suppose, like so many things in life, context is everything

If it was a normal house party with modern hipster arty farty type students, then I can see this sort of thing being frowned upon

On the other hand, had it been on an agricultural college rugby tour…

(‘Scuse me while I drop into the corner rocking from partial flashbacks)

hora
    Free Member

A daily fail link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2803524/Student-jailed-slapping-sleeping-woman-face-penis-friend-filmed-phone.html

It only came to light because his mate filmed it who then showed his work mates who reported it to Police. They obviously didn’t find the footage light-hearted.

Now, ‘we’ve all done silly things when we are drunk at Uni. Jeez, I can remember laying flat on a pavement and laughing at the night sky with my best mate as people stepped over us and rolling down the biggest hill repeatably for laughs- the Police stopped and asked us if we were mental.

That doesn’t include: helping yourself to a incapacitated or sleeping lady.

chip
    Free Member

I had a girlfriend who told me the night before some creep at a party had crawled up to her while was talking to someone and licked her ankle. I had been at a club with friends but she rang me up first thing in the morning quite freaked out about it.

I immediately went around to the address where the party was but he was gone and the people who new him insisted he was a nice guy and it was a joke. This bloke lived over hundred miles away and was visiting family who were friends of the people who had the party.

If he had stuck his cock in my girlfriends face I would have driven the hundred miles to speak to him.
    And anyone who thinks this is ok is a dick.
    If it happened to someone you cared about you would be seething.

cookeaa

A lot of people live in a very black and white world on here. But the world isn’t like that. We don’t really know the exact circumstances and context is everything. Comparing this to rape is seriously trivialising rape though.

But he’s been convicted of Sexual Assault and not Rape, to play down the act of shoving your genitals on a sleeping girls face as “Banter” seriously trivialises Sexual Assault…

I’d love to know under which “exact circumstances and context” you think flopping your cock on a passed out girls head is within the bounds of social acceptability…

I’m afraid it is quite a “black and white” incident TBH
    The Perpetrator exposed and placed his genitals in direct contact with The victim, who was not a willing (or conscious) participant in the act, it’s sexual assault. Stupidity is no defence…

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 202 total)

The topic ‘Tea bagging a serious crime now’ is closed to new replies.