• This topic has 201 replies, 70 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by hora.
Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 202 total)
  • Tea bagging a serious crime now
  • crankboy
    Free Member

Cock boy got off lightly . The naked rambler was getting done for section 5 and the aggravated section 5 causing harassment alarm or distress and intentionally causing H.A.D . He now has an ASBO so is getting done for the crime of breaching his asbo upping the max from 6 months to 5 years . A much more interesting and worrying case than sloting a bullying sex offender for a really short sentence.

Drac

You sure? I thought they had to prove intention to offend for nudity to be a crime (indecent exposure). Just nipping out in the nod to the shops isn’t necessarily illegal.

Positive, you’ll see I said depending where in my post. If you do it in front of a group of women it wouldn’t been seen as acceptable as sunbathing naked in an isolated location.

crankboy
    Free Member
    chip
    Free Member

Why do some people think this is acceptable japery.

Is it is because it was a young woman, would it still be ok if someone did it to your mum.
    Is it because it was done to some one drunk and asleep at a party that it’s no biggie. And if some one snuck up on some woman eating her lunch in a park and whacked her around the chops with his Hampton, is that still fun and games.

Is it that the the cockskapper did not do it in order to seek some perverse sense of sexual gratification that makes it a laugh.

If your on the receiving end it’s all the same a penis on your face which was videod and shared for the victims humiliation.

He deserves no sympaphy, he **** up and now he is paying for it.

aracer
    Free Member

crankboy, if you’re prepared to comment I’d be interested in your thoughts on how the sentence is below the bottom of the 2-5 year range stated in http://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/docs/web_SexualOffencesAct_2003.pdf – I presume I have got the right offence looking at the top item on page 33. Those ranges are for people convicted after pleading not guilty, so presumably the guilty plea leads to an immediate halving of sentence, but that still leaves 1 year as the minimum.

I’m interested in an expert opinion on how these things work – feel free to keep it general.

crankboy
    Free Member

Not going to do my day job at this time . Guide lines should be followed but read the preamble to the section sexual assault covers a wide range of conduct . the boxed bits are starting points and ranges . start at the s.p. move up and down for aggravating and mitigating factors . significant of either can move you up or down a range. Get your appropriate post trial sentence reduce by an appropriate amount for guilty plea normal 33 % for guilty plea at earliest opportunity down to 10% on day of trial . If get to under 2 years can you suspend .
    Here it looks like the judge dropped a catagory I guess because minimal contact with face or the prank rather than pure sex element.
    Personally the filming is a massive aggravating feature in the guidelines hence I feel he was lucky.
    Not 100% sure those are the current guidelines new ones are out they generally move things up tarrif .

aracer
    Free Member

Thanks – lots of stuff I clearly didn’t understand. This looks to be the latest guidelines
    http://sentencingcouncil.judiciary.gov.uk/docs/Final_Sexual_Offences_Definitive_Guideline_content_(web).pdf

epicyclo

It’s not how funny the todger slapper thinks it is, it’s how demeaning and frightening the victim thinks it is that matters.

botanybay
    Free Member

hora
    Free Member

Good point chip. What if it was your girlfriend, wife or Mother that this happened to sancho? (Btw I know you are trolling)

Why was the girl sleeping there? She lived there? She was staying as a guest of the housemate?

As I said. Both the Judge and appeals panel know the full facts and what it’d do to a young mans career.

Finally- have you ever had the chance to take advantage of a situation but thought no? Thats wrong?

crankboy
    Free Member

Aracer so on the uptodate guidelines he has an on the money sentence for a bog standard catagory two sentence with full credit. For what was arguably a high end catagory two offence.

A female friend met the naked rambler in some local woods last year*. It’s a bit like meeting a celebrity – He’s started carrying signed postcards as so many people want their photos taken with him.

I doubt cock-boy’s victim wanted a signed photo. You can’t really compare the two examples.

* It was freezing cold at the time, so you’ve got to admire his balls.

yunki
    Free Member

Some of you lot are seriously **** in the head..

I despair for the future of my children, knowing that there are grown adults out there that are genuinely appalled by childish hi-jinx, and believe that it’s acceptable to condone this sort of sentencing

The level of repression is disturbing, and the unchecked self congratulatory superiority is a very dangerous side effect

rogermoore

* It was freezing cold at the time, so you’ve got to admire his balls.

Shirley, warmer weather would be suited to such admiration? 😉
    RM.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Good point chip. What if it was your girlfriend, wife or Mother that this happened to sancho? (Btw I know you are trolling)

What if it was your son that drunkenly cock slapped someone at the age of 19. Dont you think that 9 months would be a bit harsh considering it achieves nothing really considering his life would be ruined by going on the register. Prison is there to rehabilitate offenders, I’m not sure a cock slapper needs 9 months of rehabilitating.

Tom_W – you’d have to put in a hell of a lot of effort to penetratively rape someone with a pair of knockers.

Are you saying women can only rape men if they penetrate them?

Besides if ability to penetrate determined offensiveness, we’d all have to wear gloves. Remember the buffoonery at school where people would stick wet fingers in your ear or mouth, digital rape right there.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

What if it was your son that drunkenly cock slapped someone at the age of 19. Dont you think that 9 months would be a bit harsh considering it achieves nothing really considering his life would be ruined by going on the register. Prison is there to rehabilitate offenders, I’m not sure a cock slapper needs 9 months of rehabilitating.

Spot on. Why wouldn’t a fine (victim costs?) and community service do the same job? Makes it clear that his actions were unacceptable (while at the same time a long way short of rape or an aggressive sexual assault with all the trauma and fear that would of induced. I know it’s folly to compare sentences for different crimes but 9 months for this compared to drivers who kill getting off without jail time does seems ridiculous, doesn’t it?

DenDennis
    Free Member

is there maybe an element maybe of judges coming down harder on middle class/posh kids as an example (similar to when the toffs got involved in the urban riots a while back)….

mind you, as noted above, its more the sort of thing the ruggerbuggers do, admittedly to their mates anyway 😕

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Is`nt punishment supposed to be harsh ?

What if this video had gone viral ?

That girls life, career prospects could have been severely damaged simply by a totally innocent/unaware association with a group of idiots.

Why again has the perpetrator become the victim ?

He can rehabilitate himself once he is released by a sincere apology to the girl involved.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I don’t think personalising these things helps. What if your son raped and murdered someone? would you want them to lock him away or try to rehabilitate him, perhaps offering counselling and support? What would you want for your own child that in the main you would not entertain for other criminals?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Spot on. Why wouldn’t a fine (victim costs?) and community service do the same job?

Really, so how much do you think would be reasonable to pay? how much community service? Doing what?

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Really, so how much do you think would be reasonable to pay? how much community service? Doing what?

I don’t know what’s available to judge and I don’t know the financial situation of the man involved, so it’s hard to make a judgement. Pretty sure that jail time isn’t the answer here.

MoreCashThanDash

Well, this thread has increased the number of people on the forum I’m not sure I’d get along with in the real world…..

chip
    Free Member

I despair for the future of my children, knowing that there are grown adults out there that are genuinely appalled by childish hi-jinx, and believe that it’s acceptable to condone this sort of sentencing

At what age can I come around and rub my cock around your children’s faces, 16,18,21

hunterst
    Free Member

It’s not how funny the todger slapper thinks it is, it’s how demeaning and frightening the victim thinks it is that matters.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-29746354

The law doesn’t make any sense when one of these two got the same sentence as dick slapper

Surely dick slapper should have been heavily fined and made to do community work of the victims choice and the nasty xxxxs above should have been given 7 years or more. I’m sure the victims here must be scared to leave the house now.

chip
    Free Member

The video, do you not think when this young woman meets people in a social or professional capacity she may have it in the back of her mind that what if they have seen the video.
    Or the worry that at anytime some moron might get hold of it and circulate it around her place of work. Next week next year in five years time.

By pure coincidence some one found a picture of a friends mum in a readers wifes section of an old jazz mag when we were at school. His life was hell for months.

The video is what makes it far far worse, worrying it could surface anywhere anytime in later life out of spite.

doris5000

but dickslapper knew it was against the law, as a law student he knew roughly what the sentences are, he took the risk anyway, filmed it (!), got the consequences.

Maybe the laws are too harsh but that’s a separate issue. He hasn’t got much grounds for sympathy.

It’s like weed dealing – it might not be the biggest crime in the world, but people who get into it know what the risks are, and you don’t usually hear people bleating about it when they get caught.

Anyway, as regards the prison thing. I’ve got mates who did a few months in prison around the age of 21, mainly for stupid shit, and most of them say it was the best thing that could’ve happened – they weren’t really bad lads, just idiots, and prison scared them into growing up and getting their heads straight….

yunki
    Free Member

Chip.. In all seriousness, I’d be far more concerned about letting you near my children, than I would be about letting dickslapper near them..

chip
    Free Member

You have not answered my question, how old would they have to be for you to consider it high jinx.

chip
    Free Member

Your daughter comes home upset that some **** touched her face with his cock and filmed it.
    You would laugh it off.

epicyclo

The bloke who did this was a right nasty shit, just think about it.

Would he have done it if the girl’s boyfriend was there ready to floor him?
    Would he have done it if she was in a position to retaliate?
    Would he have done it if he thought she had friends/brothers/father who would seek him out later and dismantle him?

No, he only did it because he was confident he was in a position of power and untouchable, and with a mentality like that, you just have to wonder what he would have done if there had been no one else around.

And that’s why we have the law. To protect the weak and vulnerable from arseholes like him.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Chip, there is IMO a substantial difference between going round and slapping randoms on the head with your member, and a drunken jape gone wrong at a party. Surely you can see this?

I don’t think Yunki is saying its something that he condones, and I’m sure hed be annoyed if someone did it to his daughter and it upset her, but 9 months??? Far to long IMO.

as an aside…what is batwinging??

hora
    Free Member

No point arguing with the sex-attack apologists. I bet they also think Ched Evans should be let off.

yunki
    Free Member

No chip, I wouldn’t laugh it off..
    I’d comfort her, and I’d be disappointed that she’s hanging out with bellends, and I would indeed worry about the video..

I certainly wouldn’t be calling for a jail sentence for some silly young boy, and I’d still be infinitely more concerned if she were hanging out with reactionary psychotic wierdos 🙂

chip
    Free Member

He called people who found this unacceptable, repressed.

yunki
    Free Member

No.. I called people who approved of jail sentences for this disturbed.. Probably as a result of repression

chip
    Free Member

If he did it to my daughter, girlfriend, mother.
    I would smash his teeth in, literally.

So maybe I am an reactionary weirdo,

yunki
    Free Member

I’m not trained to counsel violent psychotic patients.. I’m off out for a ride with my kids 🙂

(I should probably add that I think a punch in the teeth is a more appropriate course of action than jail time if that helps)

chip
    Free Member

Believe me I am not repressed, I would stick anywhere I was allowed.

epicyclo

My wife used to be a criminal barrister, generally prosecution.

Any time I got stirred up about a sentence she’d repeat the same thing. If you don’t like the law, then harass your politicians, and don’t criticise the sentence unless you have perused all the evidence, including a victim statement.

Basically, judges aren’t stupid.

(and probably have daughters too)

pictonroad

Smashing someone’s teeth in is a crime as well, would you happily volunteer yourself to the police station and serve the time?

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 202 total)

The topic ‘Tea bagging a serious crime now’ is closed to new replies.