Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • TdF today – Spoiler
  • 69er
    Free Member

Kelly was more of a one day Classics rider and sprinter. Hard as **** nails.

Cav is a pure sprinter. Fast as ****. But don't knock him ton, he's young yet. He may even do a Jalabert on us!!

Sean Kelly impressess me more, his palmares says it all. And his commentary skills are legendary.

Chris who? 😉

tiger_roach
    Free Member

I would happily see David Millar leave pro cycling as well ,as he is another cheat.

He made a mistake – overall is good for cycling now; Vino is a negative other than providing a good spectacle.

Cav is already one of the greats.

Edric64
    Free Member

Millar is a cheat like all the rest.The worst thing about the cheats is that other up and coming clean riders may be lost to the sport because they think they are not good enough and pack it all in.Whilst all the time they were only denied a ride by performance enhanced riders.That's the lure of money I suppose

Hairychested
    Free Member

If it wasn't for Cava there'd be nowt interesting about TdF. He finishes more quickly than others though, should he be sent a "How to last a bit longer?" leaflet?

tiger_roach
    Free Member

When Millar cheated they were (probably) mostly all at it still. When caught he didn't fight. Others, such as Landis, had a different attitude and continue to be have a negative influence. I do think now penalties should be stricter though I may be naive in thinking most are now clean.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘TdF today – Spoiler’ is closed to new replies.