Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • TDF team time trial (Pics)
  • tollah
    Free Member

Great days viewing today dispute the hot weather and sunburn 😉
    Clicky for more.

by sheldonattwood, on Flickr

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

You sir are a damn fine photographer.

tollah
    Free Member

That’s very kind of you, thanks 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CaptJon
    Free Member

Love the ones of the teams cornering. Great pics, but a bit of a shame about the distracting green graffiti.

brakes
    Free Member

hahaha silly hats

RealMan
    Free Member

Check out these pins

Great shot.

2 massive rule #27 violations going on there.

tollah
    Free Member

What does rule 27 state?

TimP
    Free Member

No sponsorship allowed on the inner thigh?

carbon337
    Free Member

Rule 27:

Sock and short length should be like Golidlocks, not too long and not too short. (Disclaimer: despite Sean Yates’ horrible choice in shorts length, he is a quintessential hard man of cycling and is deeply admired by the Velominati. Whereas Armstrong’s short and sock lengths are just plain wrong.) No socks is a no-no, as are those ankle-length ones that should only be worn by female tennis players.

warton
    Free Member

carbon, its a TTT. material is more aero than skin, so surely rule 27 is void? and I believe they’re overshoes, not socks

RealMan
    Free Member

material is more aero than skin

Where did you hear that? Source? Why do triathletes wear barely anything then? (Other then they have no idea about aesthetics at all).

And his oversocks only go up so far, it’s his socks that go half way up his calf.

finbar
    Free Member

Why do triathletes wear barely anything then? (Other then they have no idea about aesthetics at all).

Speedos and man-bras went out of tri fashion in the mid 1990s. It’s gone the other way now – arm coolers and compression socks are de rigeur as well as everything else. But we digress.

RealMan
    Free Member

I thought they all went for this look nowadays..

tang
    Free Member

that katusha(russians) team coming round the corner is fantastic. Btw my daughter will be seeing Thursdays stage as she is on a school trip, she is 11 and totally not bothered at all. If there is any other option on the day she will take it! Ah well. I did make it to the alps and brittany when i was a kid to see it.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Superb photos indeed, excellent.

psychle
    Free Member

Nice pics guv, some crackers in there! The only thing I’d suggest is a bit more/faster panning (and maybe a shallower depth of field if possible?) to try and blur out the background a bit more (were you using flash?)

You following the whole Tour? Lucky you if you are! 😀

tollah
    Free Member

Cheers, flash was being used on some shots. I was only playing and not taking it too seriously as I wanted to enjoy the day rather than get annoyed about missing the occasional shot due to not panning right etc… Last day at the tour for me today, heading East now to see friends before hitting the alps for 10days 😉

Surfr
    Free Member

Is that Renshaw or Cav? I can’t quite tell if it’s either of them but if it’s Cav, he wears long socks so his team mates can pick him out in the mele approaching a sprint so they can form the train. Maybe he only brought 1 length of sock to the tour?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘TDF team time trial (Pics)’ is closed to new replies.