• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Haze.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • TDF: How long before the morons strike?
  • ohnohesback
    Free Member

A dog nearly caused a peleton pile-up, and a dinlo ran out at the riders.

When is the inevitable going to happen?

3dvgirl
    Free Member

i dont know but i hope it involves a traction engine.

speckledbob
    Free Member

It’s no different to any other year. It draws a big excitable croud. I think the incidents when crashes are caused are fairly isolated although that was very close with the dog today. An inevitable part of racing on roads unfortunately.

seahouse
    Free Member

possibly on the the 4th or 5th stage I now the morons have a strong team this year but Sky will do their bit to defuse any breaks that will threaten the over all GC. 🙂

If the morons strike, do you think the air traffic controllers and dock workers will join them on the picket line ?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

My bet is the second ascent of l’alp. I hope the rider involved stops and gives the moron involved a good shoeing comme ‘le blaireu’-

honkiebikedude
    Free Member

What’s a dinlo ?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Local slang (Pompey) for an idiot.

project
    Free Member

Orica Greenedge yesterday seemed to make a good start driving an irizar coach under a low gantry,and getting it stuck, and who ever left that Bell bollard for Chris Froome to hit at the start and requireing him to have a new bike.

honkiebikedude
    Free Member

Cheers 😀

ohnohesback
    Free Member

And Johnny Hoogerland getting snagged on an advertising banner…

It could be an eventful tour.

matt_outandabout

johndoh
    Free Member

I read ‘dinlo’ as something else. At it would have been amusing to see one cause a pile-up 🙂

ampthill

how does the double ascent of Alpe d’huez work. a barrier down the centre of the road?

Haze

Descent down the Sarenne…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘TDF: How long before the morons strike?’ is closed to new replies.