Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • tags
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

Do they actually work – i.e. come up on the "hot tags" list below if enough folk use them?

How about everyine tag lots of threads with "cynic-al is teh AWSM" and see if it does.

Thanks.

hilldodger
    Free Member

I think the classiflids always overwhelm the other forum posts…..

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I have a stalker who puts "TJ goes into orbit" as a tag on threads – sometimes when I even haven't contributed. doesn't appear in the hot tags

domino

Yep, I think the classifieds tags should be seperate to the main forum tags.

Helios
    Free Member

I was thinking about this the other day… Can you search tags somehow? Other than going into a thread where you know the tag is already there and clicking on it? (or just putting the tag you're looking for on any old thread to save time)

vinnyeh

aren't the tags just a way for people to post personal abuse anonymously when they don't have the balls to post under their own name? 😆

hilldodger
    Free Member

I'm sure at first you could see who'd posted the tag – don't really seem to notice them to be honest as I usually go to 'last post' and scroll back up…..

Helios
    Free Member

No idea what you mean vinnyeh…

z1ppy

I use em to group threads together for mine and other reference (if anyone notices them that is), but then I know what tags I've used when searching them out.

I'd totally agree with Domino's post, can't see the point of the classified threads tags.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Hilldodger – you can see your name at the ones you put in.

hilldodger
    Free Member

can't see the point of the classified threads tags

they're good for finding all the ads with a particular brand/product but if they were only visible in the classified forum it'd be better….

hilldodger
    Free Member

Well the lowest ranked visible tag is 134 posts, so it'd take quite an effort to shift a 'funny' tag into the visible ones……

BigDummy
    Free Member

The personal abuse ones are pretty funny. 🙂

z1ppy

they're good for finding all the ads with a particular brand/product
    aint that what the search is for? Not being funny, but I view classified ad's as only 'live' for a couple of days, so does anyone really use tags to search for stuff in there?

but if they were only visible in the classified forum it'd be better….
    I'd totally agree with that

cynic-al
    Free Member

I'm still noy seeing my tag at the bottom of the page! 😡

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘tags’ is closed to new replies.