Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Tabata on the bike
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Jamie – why do you have to pick on Darcy?

antigee

if you think doing “only”!! tabata is a bit of a bunk off how about do 10mins warm up then some stretching or abs, some more low/mod intensity (60-70% max HR) rowing/cycling/arm rotators/running whatever floats your boat then do your tabata and you are well warmed up for it and feels like a proper session (not that it doesn’t)
    which goes back to the hrm post a couple of days ago – really useful to help control effort

if doing outdoors think it is good for the head to pick somewhere different to go than you wpuld go for pleasure so you associate it with tough training only

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

🙁

iDave
    Free Member

i think we should have a DD v’s Jamie version of superstars. My moneys on the green corner.

Jamie
    Free Member

My moneys on the green corner.

Now, do you mean Darcy as he is Irish, or me as I am a keen recycler?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Flipping gym instructor had the day off sick at the thought of measuring my belly 🙁 I still don’t know how in need of the iDiet I am 🙁

hilldodger
    Free Member

I still don’t know how in need of the iDiet I am

Post the pics and let the public decide 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

There is or was a topless pic of me on Cinnamon’s STW A&A thread. I’m actually leaner than that now too.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Is there a water displacement by bellyflop round in Superstars? I’ve got that one covered.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

*waves at TSY* i’m feeling unloved as you’ve been ignoring me in favour of a younger model 😛

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Got a link to that thread TSY?

Yours,

X

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m not that vein Darcy.

I just have the picture on the wall at home.

*Waves at DirtyG* Don’t worry… you’re not the only person that’s been being ignored of late 😛 How’s the blossoming track career??

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Heh, i’m taking that as a sign things are going well then 🙂 Have you also been ignoring your new bike too? I’ve not been back yet, been feeling rubbish. Resting now for my first TT on saturday…meanwhile mustard’s decided to try to beat me on endo by riding to yorkshire on saturday since i’ll only be warming up and then riding 10miles….the lengths some peple will go to eh? 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Young girls have all the fun… FACT!

My bro wants to do a 120mile night ride this weekend… I’m thinking of doing something else. Got out on the new bike at the weekend , and rode the road bike for the first time since AS yesterday… realised I’d actually missed it.

Anyways… here you go fellas… what do you reckon…

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Yay, good to hear. I’ve got to head offski now but i will email or text later. Oh, i have a date for moving now (eeek) and a new bike on the cards as well! *looks out at the usual grey clouds appearing now its time to leave work and hopes i’m not in for a soaking*

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Tabata on the bike’ is closed to new replies.