Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sylvester Stallone.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Saw an advert on the side of a bus this morning. Sylvester Stallone looking grim, pointing a gun. The movie is called “Bullet In The Head”.

Are we seriously supposed to be interested in this shite?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Well, it piqued yours.

As for mine? I tend to go by the rule saying if it has to be advertised on the side of the bus, it’s most probably shite.

Drac

You do realise he does his latest movies as a parody?

tarquin
    Free Member

I found the Expendables 1 & 2 both fine to watch on the plane, killed a couple of hours without having to use my brain.

BoardinBob

Stallone rules, end of

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

without having to use my brain.

I always wonder why people like to be entertained “without using [their] brain”. (This is not a pop at you tarquin, I just wonder why, that’s all.)

Kryton57

Anyone thinking Django Unchained might be worth a watch?

jota180
    Free Member

I always wonder why people like to be entertained “without using [their] brain”

I do sometimes, it’s a bit like reading trashy novels, the upside is you don’t need to invest any time in them, just drop in and out at will without trying to figure things out again.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Anyone thinking Django Unchained might be worth a watch?

2hrs 45mins of Tarantino…including a cameo of his ratty little self?

*shudders*

tarquin
    Free Member

without having to use my brain.
    I always wonder why people like to be entertained “without using [their] brain”. (This is not a pop at you tarquin, I just wonder why, that’s all.)

I wouldn’t want to watch anything too indepth on a plane what with screaming kids, that annoying person in front reclining their seat, the mrs needing the bathroom, the pilot announcing in 5 languages that it is 20c and raining…

Perfect film to watch where it doesn’t matter if you miss a few minutes.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

That’s got to be better than 2.5hours of the Hobbit, which still didn’t manage to come to a conclusion. It was boring.

Peter Jackson doesn’t half pad out the simplest scenes, to maximise returns for the source material.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sylvester Stallone.’ is closed to new replies.