Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Swinley tomorrow AM, anyone going?
  • r6ymy
    Free Member

Are there any of the Swinley regulars going tomorrow morning? The forum ride was my first time there, I’ve got some maps from smurf so could probably find my way around a bit, but a little guiding would be good if anyone’s about.

forge197
    Free Member

Not riding there myself tomorrow but it’s very slow going in places and some big puddles still a nice ride today though

Have fun

bikey
    Free Member

Hi r6ymy and forge197. How are you guys doing? I bet than Swinley isn’t riding as fast as it did the day of the STW meet-up?
    Do you guy have any idea of the date for the next Swinley STW meet-up ride? Definately up for a visit again, but want to get my diary in order for February.
    Have you heard anything?

Matt

Mike59

Just come back from Swinley, and yes, a lot of it is hard going. Completely different from a couple of weeks ago in that cold weather.

Great fun, though :mrgreen:

forge197
    Free Member

I am good thanks, I’ve got a project that may complete on a Friday night and be miles away so I am a bit reticent to commit a date until I know when that work is going to complete. March 14th might be a good bet, though it’s not in February 🙂

r6ymy
    Free Member

Hi Matt,

Doing well thanks. Was down in the FOD last Sunday, tried to find your trails and failed! Hads a good day though, ground had softened a bit and was very greasy in places but no deep mud or puddles.
    I haven’t heard any more about another meet in Swinley, there was a suggestion of doing something in Feb though. I’d definitely go again, hope to see you there.
    forge197, do you tend to ride there on Saturdays?

forge197
    Free Member

Yes most Saturdays though might be doing some excursions to Aston and Wales over the next couple of weekends very weather and work dependent.

DezB
    Free Member

Damn site more crowded there today than on the forum ride!

forge197
    Free Member

DezB – yes it was getting busy when I was heading back to the car

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Swinley tomorrow AM, anyone going?’ is closed to new replies.