Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Swinley rocks.
  • juiced
    Free Member

Been riding locally lately and had my first proper ride at Swinley today.
    Loved it! The place has held up well since the recent rain.Brilliant place. That's all.

5AM
    Free Member

Spent the whole afternoon there today, was a great day on the trails.

To those that say it's too busy there now, bah humbug! Once away from the Lookout and with the exception of jump gulley, I didn't see another person for 3 1/2 hours riding. I was in and out of the Labyrinth, the Whole 9 yards, Tank traps etc etc.

It's just the weekends that are busier, and even then they are hardly unbearable. A great spot to ride when you're local.

juiced
    Free Member

yeah, i saw a few others, but need to learn more of the trails, i was quite impressed to see a fair few 'begineers' giving it some.Plus i may have seen you 5am! I was on a jump bike and white pisspot with a Royal top!!

Reluctant
    Free Member

It's alright, innit, for local trails! As I didn't get a ride in yesterday, I hit the woods at 5.15 this morning with just a headtorch instead of the full lightset. It's nice to get a quick burn in before brekkie and all I saw was rabbits!

Taff
    Free Member

I've not been up in ages. Cinnamon girl said it was getting really boggy last time I thought about it which was ages ago!

philconsequence
    Free Member

there's some big and small puddles, but nothing too boggy providing you stick to the singletrack/fire-roads….. go have a play before the weather really changes 🙂

juiced
    Free Member

cool

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Swinley rocks.’ is closed to new replies.