Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sweary ITV!!
  • Edric64
    Free Member

The journo interviewing Nick Clegg just said people have been putting dog shit through your door!!! and no apology afterwards !! Is this the lowest common denominator ITV of yesterdays thread?

legend
    Free Member

it’s well after 9, not seeing the problem?

Edric64
    Free Member

I didn’t think swearing was the done thing on the news.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Kunstler

I forget who the politician was (no doubt someone will remind me) but a couple of years back there was a scandal which when it broke as the headline on the BBC six oclock news the term used was ‘rent boy’. It would have been complete if George Alagiah had just winked at the camera. ‘Say no more, eh?’

bigyinn
    Free Member

Shocking, im off to write to my MP!

allthepies
    Free Member

ITV is for the commoners.

wwaswas

I think this is the reason that I haven’t seen Jeremy Hunt interviewed before the watershed since this recent appearance on Radio4.

LHS
    Free Member

Crikey I would have to be really poor and common to consider watching ITV.

br
    Free Member

We were watching Sara Beenys’s latest programme ‘live’ (as opposed to recorded), the penultimate episode (televised at 8pm) and noticed the swearing in that. And then it was quite noticable how there was none in the last episode.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

Edric 64 – The journo interviewing Nick Clegg just said people have been putting dog shit through your door!!! and no apology afterwards !! Is this the lowest common denominator ITV of yesterdays thread?

so let me get this right… you haven’t got a problem with the fact that people would put dog shit through someone’s letter box but you have got a problem with it being referred to as dog shit? what a strange **** up world we live in!

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Mods! Mods! 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sweary ITV!!’ is closed to new replies.