• This topic has 45 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by FOG.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Suspension servicing- HOW MUCH!
  • bigjim

unless you have u-turn forks in which case that ebay chap’s o-ring set will only do your moco leg

lazybike
    Free Member

I got my seals off ebay for £8, came with the washers and good instructions, I was a bit nervous about doing them, took my time and no problems, should say my forks are dual air revelations.

D0NK

cheers fellas

z1ppy

bigjim what extra o-ring’s would be required to do the U-turn leg?

evanssuspension
    Free Member

@timmys,

Yes its still me (Robin Walker) and my 2nd technician that carry out all the suspension servicing at Evans. We have our purpose built workshop located above the Kendal branch of Evans. Every fork and shock service from all of our other stores comes to us. No work is carried out by store staff or anyone at our head office. We are currently taking bookings for Thursday 2nd June and carry out most work within 24hrs. We are open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm and can be contacted on 015397 32262. Its advisable to call and book in advance. Many thanks, Robin

FOG

After all this I finally serviced my forks myself which was pretty straightforward as everybody had said. I even removed the spacer so my Rebas are now 120mm, a result I feel.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Suspension servicing- HOW MUCH!’ is closed to new replies.