Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Susan and Neil (Archers content)
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Oh sweet God in the heavens what the hell is going on in Ambridge?

I haven’t listened in a number of years, used to be an addict. Yesterday whilst trundling down the M6 from the Lakes back to St Albans I heard Susan and Neil indulging in some kind of foreplay with chili 😯

Oh Neil were you masterful? I have the ingredients for a chili and it will be ready for whan you get home 😥

I found the whole thing a bit disturbing 😆

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

It’s a bit more Dallas than Ambridge these days–I’m fully expecting Nigel to return from the dead …

Richie_B

The only explanation is that all the real characters are imprisoned in pods and have been replaced by aliens.

There was some pillock from the BBC saying he was being criticised for making radio drama dramatic, when what he was being criticised for fundamental personality changes to the majority of a cast.

I have listened intermittently since before I can remember, the bit of the episode I heard on Sunday sounded worse than the 1980s ‘Feminist Period’.

spawnofyorkshire

I’ve just checked and i’m 9 weeks behind on my podcasting of the archers and not really feeling arsed to catch up now.
    Been podcasting it for donkeys years now and never been this far behind or finding it this poor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Susan and Neil (Archers content)’ is closed to new replies.