Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • surprising viewing figures for my blog
  • rOcKeTdOg

i blog http://a-pic-a-ride.blogspot.com and to be honest i only started it to motivate me to ride more and record a total mileage to beat etc and i’ll be honest although it’s enjoyable it’s a bit rubbish. so i was a bit shocked checking the stats for today to see 9 Russians, a mexican and someone from Nepal had viewed it?? what interest would a nepalese person have in the crap a fat midlander writes about mincing around on a bike? the internerd is truly a world shrinking place
    stats for today:
    United Kingdom 84
    United States 30
    Russia 9
    Belgium 1
    Spain 1
    Mexico 1
    Netherlands 1
    Nepal 1

wallop

Spambots.

jedi

how do i find blog stats for mine?

rOcKeTdOg

if it’s a blog spot one, there should be a “stats” link on the main dashboard page

jedi
    alexxx
    Free Member

most likely men with a beard fettish or spambots

cookeaa

Do people still do blogs?

d45yth
    Free Member

I know when I’ve finished looking at someones blog I sometimes click on ‘next blog>>’ to see if it is anything interesting. I’ve ended up finding all kinds of stuff, from all over the world.

rOcKeTdOg

rOcKeTdOg

Maybe that’s it d45yth, only got 24 followers, so one look and they don’t come back 😛

jedi

ah done. sweeeet! thats mad

andytherocketeer

I think the search terms are more interesting. Single most popular one for mine is “hope headset”. Not sure what made them click thru, rather than clicking thru to Hope’s own webby, which surely would come higher up the search?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘surprising viewing figures for my blog’ is closed to new replies.