Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Super-injunction
  • Stoner
    Free Member

some tags got me here. LOL!

Just in case there is anyone that hasn’t heard …. prostitute Helen Wood, the one who famously had a threesome with Manchester United football star Wayne Rooney, is now claiming that she slept with a famous British actor. However, the actor concerned has successfully applied to the courts for a super injunction, to prevent the press from revealing his true identity. The actor’s name was replaced in court by the initials NEJ, which is probably meaningless, but other clues to his identity are that he is married, has a child, uses Twitter regularly, is Scottish, has appeared in a Star Wars movie, paid £195 for a shag and kisses like a virgin.

To be honest, I don’t blame the bloke for trying to hide his identity. I mean, who the hell in their right mind would want everyone to know that they had emerged from the same tunnel or swung from the same bush as that monkey boy, Wayne Rooney.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

When’s the new series of Top Gear on?

BigJohn

If I’d got jiggy with Ms Logan, I’d want EVERYONE to know about it. 😀

Stoner
    Free Member

Anyway, crashes, I think your second picture is wrong. Check out mandrake in telegraph yesterday:

Hugh Bonneville’s simple pleasures

Few, if any, users of the Twitter social networking website make a better advertisement for married life than Hugh Bonneville, the Downton Abbey star.
    The 47-year-old actor has lately regaled his 16,600 followers with his happy experiences at Chessington World of Adventures with his wife, Lulu, and nine-year-old son, Felix. It is the simple pleasures for Hugh: he talks, too, of his joy at “jogging through a bluebell wood… glorious.”

His tip for wholesome television viewing for Easter Monday? Just William on CBBC. “It’s superb family viewing,” he decrees. The star not merely of Downton, but also of films such as Scenes of a Sexual Nature and Conspiracy of Silence, Bonneville has undoubtedly come a long way since he started out at the National and the RSC in productions of The School for Scandal and ‘Tis Pity She’s a Whore.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Mandrake got that one spot on!

On another note, Louise Bagshawe on HIGNFY this week – Tasty for an MP, no?

Stoner
    Free Member

she is rather nice.

I wonder what the rhyme was she used?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I think she was talking about collecting twigs in a field full of pigs while being watched by Ronnie Biggs who was smoking one of his favourite cigs before tucking in to a bowl full of figs.

Stoner
    Free Member

It was lampard, wasnt it?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Stoner – Member
    It was lampard, wasnt it?

Don’t be daft. It was Djamolidine Abdoujaparov.

midlifecrashes

I stand corrected then, must have been thrown by the “hollywood star” rumours rather than the “dull jobbing actor” ones, presumably why he’s still paying for it!

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Super-injunction’ is closed to new replies.