Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Suarez it again….
  • allthepies
    Free Member

No, not cannibalism !

Scoring a hattrick against Norwich, and it’s only half time. Great goals too.

Third time in three seasons, Delia must have hacked him off.

MSP

Doh, I couldn’t decide who to captain my fantasy football team, between Suarez and Aguero, both let me down at weekend, but went for Ageuro. Hope he gets a hatrick as well, still time fingers crossed.

Lazgoat
    Free Member

His record against Norwich is crazy. They must crap themselves wherever they play him.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Well it’s the last time it’ll happen at Anfield, as he’s off in the summer.

allthepies
    Free Member

Number four.

Junkyard
    Free Member

captain if my Team go that boy

he is on fire at the minute and if he keeps th anger stuff at bay he is a trully world class player

i think Liverpool will get CL football this year and he will stay for a massive pay rise and they will pay it.

Lazgoat
    Free Member

Make it 4 now. What’s the most number of Premier League goals scored by a single player in a game?

tangoman19
    Free Member

Alan Shearer once scored 5 against us (Wednesday) when Newcastle beat us 8-0…

Junkyard
    Free Member

andy cole did against Ipswich as well and one other but I forgot anyone know without google?
    Asprilla for Newcastle?

Nope not him
    It is two and both still playing in EPL as a clue

tangoman19
    Free Member

Defoe when Spurs panned Wigan.

Junkyard
    Free Member

indeed One to go

scaredypants

I googled it – would NEVER have guessed him

Junkyard
    Free Member

you probably put in more effort that he did 😉

ElShalimo

Berbatov ?

donks
    Free Member

The bugger did it to us the other year and scored from nearly the half way line. We’re crap this year… Really struggling now and are fast becoming the whipping boys 🙁

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I wish they would put the L’pool match on MOTD early. I want to go to bed!!! How did MU not score several????

Duggan

I hate him but stuck him in my fantasy team this week, would be madness not to

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Wow worth staying up for the hatrick (so far). What a first goal!!!

Junkyard
    Free Member

How did MU not score several????

RvP is injured basically
    Feel for moyes though but we just dont have a midfield of enough quality

Awesome by Suarez

MSP

Wonder what his buy out clause is (assuming he hasn’t just agreed to a nod and a wink again), should they not qualify for the champions league and he spits his dummy out.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25463249

weeksy

As a Liverpool fan, that’s fantastic news !!!!

allthepies
    Free Member

Great news!

But…football contracts seem to count for jack. So we’ll see come the summer 🙂

weeksy

It will increase his purchase price should that happen this summer. It will also have a massive buy out clause i’ll bet. I’m hoping though that will be based upon qualification for CL.

binners

Pretty shrewd move by the scousers there. You’ll get a better price for him in January

jambalaya
    Free Member

The £40m buy out clause wasn’t enough to deter Arsenal so I imagine they upped that as well as gave him a pay rise, £200k a week and I think with footballers they always quote that net of tax so really £400k a week or £20m pa.

MSP

The £40m buy out clause wasn’t enough to deter Arsenal

It wasn’t a buy out clause, Arsenal offered higher, Suarez wanted to go, but the club was able to hold him to the contract, which they wouldn’t have been able to with a buy out clause.

binners

If he does stay, then at 200k a week, he’ll definitely be the highest paid in the Europa league next season 😀

weeksy

And your squad will be the 15 behind him in the list 🙂

binners

I know! VP will be second 😉

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Suarez it again….’ is closed to new replies.