Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Stw trail centre stereotypes!
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Know there knot..

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

” it failed to mention that all STWers are very pedantic…”

The urbane forum denizen make an effort to lift the standard, else it will descend into chaos and “lolcat” speech.

The Urban Dictionary serves merely the vulgar and the illiterate. True snootiness requires good spelling, grammar and obscure insults.

[quaffs port and heads upstairs to “bedfordshire”]

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Sometimes I wish I’d never learnt how to post images.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Kevevs
    Free Member

stereotypes exist because they reveal certain truths. I am saving for an audi….

samuri
    Free Member

Just to point out, on Urban dictionary, “or how they “smoked some downhillers” whilst riding their rigid on-one wearing a blindfold on the black route.

That’s me that is. And I totally smoked them. And I was riding fixed too.

Kevevs
    Free Member

you badass lol!

Kevevs
    Free Member

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I just ordered some rigid forks for my ti on-one 8)

I don’t wear full body armour, but I can if I must…

molgrips
    Free Member

I’ll take the worst trail centre over a thousand surrey hills…

I wouldn’t. Lots of ace riding in the Surrey Hills.

lowey

I came in a tranny

Quote of the year.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Quote of the year.

you’re just jealous!

oldgit
    Free Member

Fun?

Exactly.

Does this meet with STW TC users? Whilst talking to another biker over coffee, he asked me what I thought of my Ionos helmet, then said he had bought one to match each of his bikes….funny tubby man.

donsimon
    Free Member

What’s a trail centre?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

It’s a location with all-weather, purpose-built cycling trails. Generally considered a useful addition to the bridleway network.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Edit-It’s a location with all-weather, purpose-built cycling trails. Generally considered useful for keeping people off the bridleway network.

donsimon
    Free Member

interesting idea.

joolsburger
    Free Member

I’ll take the worst trail centre over a thousand surrey hills…
    I wouldn’t. Lots of ace riding in the Surrey Hills.

People ought to avoid the Surrey hills at all costs, nothing worth riding at all there, it’s utter rubbish. You’ll be wanting anywhere else but there. It’s crap, really it is.. Especially the miles of singletrack and beautiful scenery and all the mad droppy jumpy stuff on Pitch and Leith. God good no, it’s shite.

Avoid at all costs.

yunki
    Free Member

He clearly couldn’t ride for toffee, just like the rest of those sanctimonious asshats

are there no standards left anywhere on this confounded internetz?

rOcKeTdOg

trail centres are like, sooo last year, who still rides trail centres anyway?

Rorschach
    Free Member

I do-but only on my fixie cx nichetastic dandy horse and with an overwhelming sense of superiority.

epicsteve
    Free Member

I rode at trail centres a few times last year (5 I think) and barely saw anyone at any of them (’cause I either visited early in the morning at the weekend, or on a weekday), so can’t confirm the stereotypes (other than myself, who unfortunately does tick a few of the boxes).

wrightyson
    Free Member

Fair play ^^ Steve, I also fit some of the stereotypes due to my all black stealth outfit, which when you go to decathlon seems to be the cheapest colour for the stuff you want!!!

aleigh
    Free Member

I love trail centres!

loddrik
    Free Member

Me too. But I also love the Peaks, Lakes, N Wales. The Surrey Hills is shite though.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Stw trail centre stereotypes!’ is closed to new replies.