Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • STW Northern Meet @ Hamsterley
  • tomlevell

I won't make it.
    Which is no suprise to me.

miketually
    Free Member

For the non-splitters 😉 we'll be in the main car park, in front of the bike hire place, at about ten, for a 10:30 start. You won't be able to miss us, and I'm the guy who looks like someone from the STW forum (skinny, glasses, beard, Inbred, silly handlebars, etc…)

jonb
    Free Member

what tyres should I use?

colnagokid

I'll be there for 10.29! Grown me self a STW beard, will be on a red SC Chamelion.

miketually
    Free Member

what tyres should I use?

I'll be on the same ones as usual: the ones that are already on the bike.

Drac

Guess who just remembered there currently only working bike is at their brothers after leaving it there after the STW weekender.

colnagokid

looks like its only me and Miketually!

colnagokid

Good day, cheers to Mike & co.

Ive cleaned me wounds up, and Im totally knackered!

miketually
    Free Member

Thanks for coming along. I've uploaded the route here so you can see just how up and down and roundabout the ride was.

jonb
    Free Member

Thanks Mike, as I won't remember where we went next time I'm up there that'll be great.

Thanks to everyone, really enjoyed the ride. Section 13 is brilliant!

white101

Thanks for hanging back for the slow coach. Really enjoyed the day out.
    Cramp played havoc with the driving all the way home, need to get out more! Cheers guys.

colnagokid

white101 where you on the red spesh? sorry didnt introduce myself properly

miketually
    Free Member

Was it just the four of us from on here then?

Drac

Just been to my garage before I get what was in there, my fing bike Bro. didn't bother to tell me he brought it up.

white101

twas I on the red spesh. How d'ya do. Did you stay much longer on section 13?

Looks like it was just the four of us Mike.

Drac you missed a good day out, weather was great despite the dodgy forecast, and conditions were not that bad considering the last couple of weeks.

Drac

Drac you missed a good day out, weather was great despite the dodgy forecast, and conditions were not that bad considering the last couple of weeks.

Yeah it was good up here too, still had a nice peaceful day with no family as plans had been made around me being away.

dr_death
    Free Member

Well, we arrived in the car park at 10:35, just in time to see you all pulling out of the car park…. DOH!

We tried to catch you but you must have snook off onto some other stuff, or we really are a lot slower than we thought!

Just looked at the route profile, we must have overtaken you when you doubled back after the first climb, don't know that bit so will have to look for it next time….

colnagokid

@white101, jonb & me road back along to the Grove, then the climb uptp the DH'rs carpark, then did 13 and the stuff thru the trees back to the skills, then a go on the skills, then home. I think we got back at3.15.
    Im going to be so stiff tomorrow after me off, and all the climbing 🙁
    Nice to meet you BTW!

white101

My knees were not happy this morning. I have also aquired a black and blue left arm and shoulder thanks to what I thought was a little bump into a tree.
    You know you've had a good ride when your aching

miketually
    Free Member

The next monthly club ride is this coming Sunday if anyone fancies it. 10:30 outside Wood 'n' Wheels again.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)

The topic ‘STW Northern Meet @ Hamsterley’ is closed to new replies.