Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • STW NFL Playoff Challenge
  • CaptJon
    Free Member

One for he NFL fans. You pick seven players plus a team’s defense. You get points each week. Someone wins.

Link to sign up:

http://challengegames.nfl.com/landing/playoffchallenge?icampaign=PC_Fantasy_Nav_signup

STW league is called, unsurprisingly, STW.

Pigface
    Free Member

Tebow is the son of god allegedly 😉

robbo1234biking

Im in assuming I have joined the right league.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CaptJon
    Free Member

yep

robbo1234biking

Cool- who you thinking is going to win the Superbowl then? Im a Packers fan but not sure our defense will be good enough to win the Superbowl for a second year (despite being 15-1!)

Pigface
    Free Member

Well you can never rule out the Patriots but there defense is shocking, Saints could suprise as Breeze is in fine form.

CaptJon
    Free Member

My bet would be on one of the Saints or Packers. Although the Giants looks pretty impressive last night – if Manning and Cruz can continue their form they’ll be one to watch.

Kuco

Tebow is the son of god allegedly

He might be but imo he played like a muppet yesterday.

I hope the Saints win but anyone other than NE, can’t stand Belichick.

Jamie
    Free Member

Tebow is the son of god allegedly

His star, inevitably, has been waning recently.

It’s probably for the best that he actually shows he is human after all, though.

sprootlet
    Free Member

I’m in.
    Hope the Packers and the Saints do well.

Linda

dallas95
    Free Member

i’m in. I was useless picking players in regular season so should be a laugh. Texans for me, I like to go with the underdog.

CaptJon
    Free Member

dallas95 – Member
    i’m in. I was useless picking players in regular season so should be a laugh. Texans for me, I like to go with the underdog.

You’ve got a pretty good shot of coming at least third…

CaptJon
    Free Member

anyone else?

veedubba

Me me me!

Although my current knowledge of American football is based on playing Madden on the Xbox and reading a Channel 4 book from the mid-80s…

CaptJon
    Free Member

anyone else? the STW league is looking rather sparse!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Sorry, fantasy leagues not my thing but it’s Steelers at Broncos. Most seem to be predicting a Steelers shut-out of the Broncos – hopefully an end to Tebow mania. I have a feeling it’ll be a lot closer myself.

Kick off 9.30pm our time (I think…4.30pm ET).

Kuco

Saints were disappointing last night even though they did win it wasn’t very convincing and a few bad calls from the refs helped.

Hope Steelers win tonight.

One of the best games i’ve seen so far was the College Rose bowl the other night, very good game.

CaptJon
    Free Member

i was gutted to discover the only way to watch the playoff in the uk is via sky, no game pass option 😥

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I shall be watching an illegal feed on the internetz.

veedubba

I did very well, as my aim is to be dead last of the STW league…

Incidentally, how do people watch NFL & college football in the UK without Sky?

molgrips
    Free Member

We are about to cancel Sky, cos I realised that the cost of the NFL gamepass online thing was far less than Sky, and you get to see all the games you are interested in.

CaptJon
    Free Member

molgrips – sky have exclusive rights to the playoff though, no option to watch the playoffs unless you want to wait 6 days for their blackout to end.

veedubba – nfl gamepass, but see above

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

veedubba, I watched it on veetle online.

I am trying to forget though. 😐 Well done to the Broncos though. Still think it’s the Packers’ to lose. Maybe an outside bet on the Giants.

Kuco

ESPN America shows college.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Boom! Top of the league…

Fantastic performance from the Giants last night.

veedubba

Thunk! Bottom of the league…

Nice that Green Bay’s defense cost me 8 points. And pretty much all my offense are out, so no accumulator for me in round 3. 🙂

I’ll have a look at Veetle. I checked out Gamepass but it may be a little controversially pricey for our house.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘STW NFL Playoff Challenge’ is closed to new replies.