Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • STW killfile plugin?
  • wrecker
    Free Member

Any chance of an idiots guide. I just get an error message when I click to open it. I have a need to add my first “kill”.

thebunk

Hello wrecker. What’s the message? What browser are you using?

wrecker
    Free Member

I’m on firefox.
    The message is; ‘document is undefined’ code 800A1391 from windows script host.

klumpy
    Free Member

For STW, you need a script that lets people killfile according to a the poster’s preferred wheel size, riding clothing, presence or not of gears/suspension…

thebunk

wrecker, for Firefox you need to install Greasemonkey to get the script to work. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

wrecker
    Free Member

Thanks thebunk.
    Greasemonkey installed, killfile saved.
    Could you tell me how to work it please?
    Do I need a URL thing?

thebunk

Just click the link in your browser and it should install. When you open a thread, you should get three extra links at the top: “Posts Replaced”, “Filtered Authors”, “Remove filter for this page”

Click on the links to see what they do…

wrecker
    Free Member

HOORAY He’s GONE!
    Thanks thebunk, thanks muchly.

nbt

Just bumping this to keep it open – I understand many of the original reasons for this have now gone, but you never know…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

It’s much more fun to actually ignore someone though (espcially if they’re a Grade-A attention whore) – you then get to monitor the behavioural adaptations that they go through whilst trying to cope… 😉

nbt

Then again, you don’t actually have to use this you know, you could just ignore people

druidh
    Free Member

As a Chrome user, I prefer the STW App from the market….simply for the quote function you understand.

atlaz
    Free Member

Why does it need me to install a bit torrent client?

nbt

cheers druid! linkie for everyone else:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cpgdlmbifgbhcoigdoeoooakijdionop?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon

Why does it need me to install a bit torrent client?

I didn;t get that?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Nope, I still prefer actually ignoring people…

atlaz
    Free Member

Hmm… I read the info in the options page. Seemed it wasn;t needed afterall

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘STW killfile plugin?’ is closed to new replies.