Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • STW Classifieds, an observation
  • 69er
    Free Member

I find it mildly boring that the Classifieds on my favourite mountain bike website have many ads for non bike related tat.

Can we have another forum for non bike tat, perhaps entitled ‘STW gumtree’, and an agreement on how many time the same ad. appears in its original form.

I come on here to read about bikes and bike stuff. I like it that way 😀 .

wwaswas

I counted 3 non bike adds ont he front page, it’s not too bad.

If you think someones taking the mick then report the ad to the mods?

I like seeing the Shimano silent clutch hub advert, despite it appearing for nearly 2 years now.

RobHilton
    Free Member

I come on here to read about bikes and bike stuff

Same here, please stop filling up valuable thread space with

boring

moaning 🙂

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Has that buffoon sold his going-out shoes and bicycle cup holder?

donsimon
    Free Member

Can we have another forum for non bike tat, perhaps entitled ‘STW gumtree’, and an agreement on how many time the same ad. appears in its original form.

assuming that everything has a cost, how much are you coughing up for this to happen?

wwaswas

Given 69er’s posting history he ought to visit the bike forum more regularly 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

This is the chat forum, how dare you bring bikes into it. Even your biking related username is upsetting me.

I’m almost as annoyed as when I couldn’t find a human size butterfly net for catching mums in on another forum.

soobalias
    Free Member

wah wah wah, it doesnt suit my individual needs today, wah waaaah

you already have four distinct fora, if you want more pi$$ off to pretty much any of the other multi fora’d bike sites

*waves*

69er
    Free Member

Yes, I sell my bike stuff on here, regularly. And I donate 😉

I just think people selling non bike stuff and posting the same ad 7 times in a couple of days is not relevant.

No probs with getting my ads bumped down the page, I like to view a front page with bike related items on a bike related website.

Anyhoo, the sun’s out, I’m going riding all day *waves back* 😀

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

It’s the people who post the same stuff every day for months and months and months that get me. I mean, seriously, give it a break!

Example: thered’s endless selling thread

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘STW Classifieds, an observation’ is closed to new replies.